Active Topics

Silly really, but I want to know if it is possible to add a city to the list. Toronto is not in the list. Or did I miss something?

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Jamaica
Quite a few cities are missing, but a major one like Toronto?? C'mon Nokia!

I recall seeing a link to a site with tne steps ... but be warned, the steps are quite involved.

Edit: after a quick simple search - http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ight=home+city

Last edited by juggler; 2007-09-07 at 02:19.

Speaking of cities (for the clock)....
I have a home city (Los Angeles) and a destination city (Mexico City). But then what? Usually the point of having 2 locations is to easily switch to the 2nd clock when traveling, but I don't see a way to tell the 770 to display the time for the destination city instead of the home city.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Herndon, VA, USA
Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
Speaking of cities (for the clock)....
I have a home city (Los Angeles) and a destination city (Mexico City). But then what? Usually the point of having 2 locations is to easily switch to the 2nd clock when traveling, but I don't see a way to tell the 770 to display the time for the destination city instead of the home city.

Arise, dead thread!

Now that's done, this is a great point. Why have a destination city if the only way to see that time is to open up the clock app? Makes it pretty useless once you're there. Anyone found a way around this? Is there a hacked version of the clock app that switches the displayed time on the desktop?