Hello,everybody !
I find qt 1.1.4 hasn't fremantle simulators, do nokia not support maemo ?

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Pre_crush View Post
I find qt 1.1.4 hasn't fremantle simulators, do nokia not support maemo ?
They no longer include Maemo in the default set of tools provided in the SDK, but it should still be available through the package manager. That's how I got it, anyway. Here's how:

- In Qt Creator, go to the help menu and select "Start Updater"

- The Qt SDK Setup Wizard dialog should appear. In that window, click on the "Package manager" option and hit Continue. (It should be the first option on the list.)

- A tree selector widget will appear; in it, you need to open first "Qt SDK" and then beneath that "Development Tools". Under Development Tools you'll find "Maemo Toolchain" (among a variety of other interesting items). Hit the checkbox next to that, then hit Continue, and you should get the full Maemo package.

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Thank you so much !
I am learning maemo development by myself , so I may ask many stupid questions ~

No problem! You can do a lot with Qt (both on Maemo and on other platforms), so there's a lot to learn, but it doesn't take too much effort to get started. The Qt guys have done a pretty good job setting up lots of examples and documentation.

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
No problem! You can do a lot with Qt (both on Maemo and on other platforms), so there's a lot to learn, but it doesn't take too much effort to get started. The Qt guys have done a pretty good job setting up lots of examples and documentation.
Hi ~ my friend ! Do you know about Quagga project ?

Originally Posted by Pre_crush View Post
Do you know about Quagga project ?
Nope, not a thing. What is it? (And, does it have anything to do with Qt or Maemo? )

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Nope, not a thing. What is it? (And, does it have anything to do with Qt or Maemo? )
no,it does not .My graduation project is to design OSPF protocol with C language,I am collecting some knowlagementsabout that .My teachers don't know that ~