finally have my n900 and very happy with it just a few annoying things... just wondering if apps was available as i cant find them ?

something on the desktop stating the amount of minutes iv used??

is der a faster way evan something on screen to go to dialing or evan contacts

iv read this prtraight thing is it successfull yet??

p2p / torrent software??

and can pprofiles be customized yet.. sorry if iv annyed any 1 guess ill have big search tnight for apps

if any can provide links aswell i will post anything i find useful

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
write everything in english and I'll do my best.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
"is der a faster way evan something on screen to go to dialing or evan contacts"

Just start typing with the hardware keyboard while on the desktop and it will start a contacts search.

"iv read this prtraight thing is it successfull yet??"

Portrait orientation is not supported by the desktop or app menus, but is supported in the dialer, web browser, and in several 3rd party applications.

"p2p / torrent software??"

You can download the Transmission app from the extras-devel or extras-testing repositories.

"and can pprofiles be customized yet.. sorry if iv annyed any 1 guess ill have big search tnight for apps "

I think you can do this with tweaker from extras-devel or extras-testing.

Please be careful installing software from extras-devel or extras testing as it can be hazardous. And please try and spell check your posts to this forum. We can help you better if we don't have to phonetically sound out what we think you're trying to type.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bubbbbbz View Post
something on the desktop stating the amount of minutes iv used??
Its not minutes but there is a data monitor on the dowloads section here called Personal Dataplan Monitor. Its under desktop genre. may be useful for you if you want to keep an eye on things

sorry was in a rush.. is there a way when you go to enter a number sending a txt inputs number thn holding blue arrow?? also can a password be put onto conversations?? i mite star testing extra stuff and hopefuly get round t doing things my self when i get time thanks for the help