Notices

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dallas TX
I would like to know if it is possible to add any form of autocorrection to the conversation app?

I find my self making lots of -letter-right-next to eachother- typos, maybe its fat fingers or just lack of dexterity but I was wondering is there anyway of activating some sort of underline red wavy line under the words? like you see when typing inside chronium (Im writting this post in chromium right now and it shows misspell words but I dont know how to use right click in browser to correct them).

nokia has pretty decent dictionaries available and sure it has somewhat of an autocompletion, but thats not really what im looking for.

As far as I know the iphone was updated a while ago with some kind of algorithm to detect witch letter are you intending to type depending on the word you are typing it self, can this be included in some way to our N900 virtual keyboards?

Maybe I'm asking to much but maybe some of the awesome programmers we have here knows of a way to do it, I just wish my n900 would slide at least 80percent of the way instead of only like 50, so they could include an extra row or maybe just some separation from the buttons.

any ideas brainstormers?

Edit: If you misstype a word once in a message, nokia's autocompletion will prompt that word first instead of the correct one, at least in my experience. I like the fact that it includes unknown words to the dictionary but it should at least give an option to choose a right word or maybe eliminate the wrong one?

Last edited by Dr.Marcial; 2010-04-22 at 16:21.

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dallas TX
can someone move this post to Brainstorm forums instead of aplication please?

I think it would be more appropiate over there.

thank you