Active Topics

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Just found this today. Steve Jobs ranting about Android. PopCorn anyone?

I can smelled WAR on the way between Apple and Google+ fellow Allies

Steve didn't say anything about MeeGO lol.

http://www.businessinsider.com/steve...e-rant-2010-10

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/mobile-d...lets-40090577/

Enjoy!
Attached Images

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2010-10-20 at 23:23.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mierlo, Netherlands
lol
Screw 'em both! (Google and Apple)

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I grabbed Popcorn! And watch the show

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Just found this today. Steve Jobs ranting about Android and says Android FAILED!
Where?
Could not find that info from links.

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Where?
Could not find that info from links.
He didn't say it in word! But the way he says it. Oh well I'll remove that if you don't like it. SIR SLENDER!

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
This was all over the tech blogs since yesterday -- Apple reporting record profits, Jobs joining the announcement (which he normally doesn't do) and *****ing for 10 minutes about Android. Nobody took him seriously, not even the Apple fanbois -- everyone wonders why he's so pissy when his company is doing so well. Among the most ridiculous things he said was that iOS is more open than Android, and that the consumer suffers from having more than one App store. He took a small jab at Nokia saying that Apple isn't "smart" enough to make $50 phones (I guess he was being ironic)...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sopwith For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
Originally Posted by Sopwith View Post
... and *****ing for 10 minutes about Android...
The filter removes that word, really? To this, I say BOLLOCKS.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sopwith For This Useful Post:
Sopwith..
I think Steve Jobs is on steriod
Otherwise if he is a woman, I would think she is having her period.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sopwith View Post
This was all over the tech blogs since yesterday -- Apple reporting record profits, Jobs joining the announcement (which he normally doesn't do) and *****ing for 10 minutes about Android. Nobody took him seriously, not even the Apple fanbois -- everyone wonders why he's so pissy when his company is doing so well. Among the most ridiculous things he said was that iOS is more open than Android, and that the consumer suffers from having more than one App store. He took a small jab at Nokia saying that Apple isn't "smart" enough to make $50 phones (I guess he was being ironic)...

"Nokia makes $50 handsets, and we don't know how to make a great smartphone for $50," Jobs said. "We're not smart enough to figure that one out yet."

he is saying that nokia makes pieces of junk cheap phones, and since Apple only deals in "great smartphones" they do not yet know how to make a "great smartphone" at the same price point as nokia's junk phone.

I really hate steve jobs. Bill Gates, not even Balmer gloats as much as this dipshi*t. Classic jobs, talk crap about what other people do, then do it yourself and never address how you had just said that was a stupid idea 2 years ago.

I remember reading when there were rumors about a "video ipod" steve said "the focus is music. we will never have an ipod with a color screen for watching movies" and all kinds of crap talk. now look, there is no more Ipod Classic!

can't stand that asss hat

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to roger_27 For This Useful Post:
lol Steve jobs became an Arse hat now. Bravo! I think Google and Nokia might hire an assassin to do an assassination real soon.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:

Tags
chair throwing, steve balmobs