Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
Can you enable the FM Transmitter and see if you can XMIT the audio from Movie file / Video File play back.

I notice you can't turn it on while playing a movie but if you enable the widget and it works this is helpfull...

(i'm thinking into car journies ect... and if i'll need to get an auxilary cable)

Also does FM XMIT work while say watching a you-tube video on the web or watching streams via tvcatchup.com

Thanks

M

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/marcdixon

I believe it does for video, since I have used it with video podcasts.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
Why thanking you laughing man - just installed the FM Widget ON/OFF desktop switch ready for heading home from the office - i noticed a boost option so im going to install the boost add-on does this make much difference ?

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/marcdixon

You'll notice a HUGE difference.

Also to note is that if you plug/unplug the charger whilst transmitting you need to either re-boost the signal or use the widget to flick it off/on (to re-boost).