Active Topics

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
I think this post on youmobile would be worh of checking:

"Nokia N9 the dream device we all are waiting for, First MeeGo tablet that will be released by Nokia after the N900 in this Article I will discuss some points and Info about the N9 that was leaked on the web and other I received. I Gathered All info together to Make a Full investigation and Analysis about this Device."

http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry/Nokia-N9-The-Mobile-Tablet-Full-Investigation-with-Photo-Specs-and-Release-Date

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by larux View Post
I think this post on youmobile would be worh of checking:

"Nokia N9 the dream device we all are waiting for, First MeeGo tablet that will be released by Nokia after the N900 in this Article I will discuss some points and Info about the N9 that was leaked on the web and other I received. I Gathered All info together to Make a Full investigation and Analysis about this Device."

http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry/Nokia-N9-The-Mobile-Tablet-Full-Investigation-with-Photo-Specs-and-Release-Date
Dont you get it!? Yet another false rumor

5 days left to Elop kills Meego

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Dont you get it!? Yet another false rumor

5 days left to Elop kills Meego
.. Did you check all pics before writing your reply? No, you didn't

Well the link doesn't really offer anything new but puts the rumors in to one package.
There's a good post about Microsoft and Nokia job posting over at mynokiablog.
mikecomputing don't believe everything you read, not saying you are wrong, but i remember this same kind rumor going already in 2006 with WM and Symbian... surprise surprise from the USA media.

As far as i go it's totally open what will happen, but my feeling is that Nokia's stock will go down after the announcement will be something much more boring that the ~5 different scenarios rumored.

Well, I did, and this piece looks like they crammed every unsubstantiated rumor into one single poorly written article

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jflatt For This Useful Post:
No I didnt cause I realised that what I would see was just old stuff.

And now when I actually checked I realised it even more. Every damn picture seen on that site is OOOOOOOOOOOLD!

They just copy/paste pictures/blogs/bugzilla/meego.org/TMO and make a look like there really knows what they talking about but again no one knows escpecially not that site.

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Well the link doesn't really offer anything new but puts the rumors in to one package.
There's a good post about Microsoft and Nokia job posting over at mynokiablog.
mikecomputing don't believe everything you read, not saying you are wrong, but i remember this same kind rumor going already in 2006 with WM and Symbian... surprise surprise from the USA media.

As far as i go it's totally open what will happen, but my feeling is that Nokia's stock will go down after the announcement will be something much more boring that the ~5 different scenarios rumored.
Ofcourse I dont beleive in any rumor about WP7 but I dont see it unlikely now like I did for a year ago. Things has changed new board etc...

Atm. the only thing that actully talk for Meego now is the facts that Nokia hires more Meego people but still it can change fast in some month now if the new Board getting to desperate...

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-02-06 at 18:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
This is why we need one speculation thread. We don't need another thread every time a paper or blogger have some speculation-news about something. One big ******* thread.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
This is why we need one speculation thread. We don't need another thread every time a paper or blogger have some speculation-news about something. One big ******* thread.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=23
Right! Above link it to post with 5 links to other N9 blather threads. It is in a sixth. This makes 7th and I didn't look too hard. "N9" is not a searchable string.

Last edited by tzsm98; 2011-02-06 at 21:07.

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
I think that's just a false rumor & the N9 shown in that was probably one of the prototypes that were made by Nokia for testing purposes which got scrapped after it leaked.

IMO the real N9 is totally different from what we might have seen...

Tags
hot buttered, just shoot me, not again, orangehead, pilkington, popcorn please, what is this?