Active Topics

Notices

Hi all. Just received my 770 (via eBay) today. Fantastic little device, and it does everything I need, with one exception.

The browser (is it really Opera?) loads pages fast enough, but any time I try to log in to a site, it just sits there on the login page. Seriously. Except going to MY site (a wordpress powered site), when I enter my username/password, it takes me to the Dashboard of the site, and then pops right back to the login page.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

And yes, I've re-flashed to the latest version of OS2006.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Mableton, GA USA
Originally Posted by DJ Charlie View Post
The browser (is it really Opera?) loads pages fast enough, but any time I try to log in to a site, it just sits there on the login page. Seriously. Except going to MY site (a wordpress powered site), when I enter my username/password, it takes me to the Dashboard of the site, and then pops right back to the login page.
Do you have Javascript checked (turned on) in the browser settings?

I find that the Javascript setting turns itself off from time to time, so it's something I'm constantly checking...

Well, I couldn't find the Javascript setting, but I did find a rather roundabout way to fix the problem. Upgraded to OS2008HE.