Active Topics

Poll: Do you want to reopen the closed PETITION to Abill_uk to release the full "how to" of the
Poll Options
Do you want to reopen the closed PETITION to Abill_uk to release the full "how to" of the

Closed Thread
Recently a valiant effort was started, an effort to save this community from falling in to a vortex of darkness that that is slowly tearing the Maemo world apart.

Namely, a mere mortal named chan32167 requested assistance from one of the smartest people in the known universe, abill_uk.
Although reluctant to share his knowledge because eventually it might have led to our own downfall i believe abill_uk looks fondly upon our lower and simpleminded race and safeguards our freedom, i believe his godliness, abill_uk, the almighty ENGINEER would have eventually helped us.

Unfortunately, evil forces were scheming in the shadows, cunning and mischievous, foul mouthed and corrupt.
Trough volatile words and and an act of sheer ignorance one fahadj2003 managed to trick our knights to sever the noble petition and thus the only key to our salvation.

I implore thee noble simpletons, voice your request with a pure hearth and honesty, we need the request for assistance from the brilliance of lord ENGINEER abill_uk freed from its virtual shackles, we need his knowledge to set us free.

Last edited by Daneel; 2011-06-01 at 08:15.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
I couldn't control my finger to click into this when I see the word "PETITION", only to find out that there's nothing to vote at. Where's the justice?

Vote=power; more votes = MORE POWER. I need more power. Give me something to vote please.

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines

Okay, seriously. We don't need any more of this on TMO. At this point it's just poking abill_uk and enticing trolls to roll in.

Go back to the thread and pick up the link to the debug ports USB fix.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
I loled, but I think we can move to other things now.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Yeah - CBeebies is on......

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Okay, seriously. We don't need any more of this on TMO. At this point it's just poking abill_uk and enticing trolls to roll in.

Go back to the thread and pick up the link to the debug ports USB fix.
Last year, before the h-e-n guys got USB hostmode working through software, abill_uk said it would need a hardware mod to make it work, I want, nay demand, in the name of Stallman and all that is open source, to know where the details of that mod is.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
This is in the succession of petitions that refuse to die...

WTF a poll with options Yes and Aye and you bang on about justice and democracy?

I vote this thread utter b*ll*cks and a trollfest. Nothing to see here.

Grow up...

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
PETITION TO CLOSE THIS THREAD NAMED PETITION to reopen the closed PETITION to Abill_uk to release the full "how to" of the USB Fix and USB HOST MODE to this Community.

Closed Thread

Tags
squares