Hi,

I always keeps getting this po-up on my device saying request not completed. Even when my phone is on the offline mode I get the same message.

Any possible reasons as to why this is happening..???

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
It is probably some app trying to run in the background and requires an internet connection.

Connect to the internet and wait for this notification. If it doesn't show, then start looking through your apps that might be trying to automatically send requests over your internet connection.

Originally Posted by cjp View Post
It is probably some app trying to run in the background and requires an internet connection.

Connect to the internet and wait for this notification. If it doesn't show, then start looking through your apps that might be trying to automatically send requests over your internet connection.
I have formatted the device and checked with that disable all the possible connectivity also checked with the phone on offline mode but the issue is the same. The handset is working just fine. I dont have any issues as such, but its annoying having that pop-up on the screen all the time.

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
What about e-mail, have you set that up?

Are you certain all account settings are OK?

What if you tell it to never automatically check your mail? What if when you manually force it to check your mail, do you get this same notification?

I get the same thing but it is related to the notification of my balance because I have a pay and go card here in the US. Sometimes the notification works right and shows me my balance but sometimes it only displays for a second and then I get the Request not completed error....guess it's a bug.

Originally Posted by cjp View Post
What about e-mail, have you set that up?

Are you certain all account settings are OK?

What if you tell it to never automatically check your mail? What if when you manually force it to check your mail, do you get this same notification?
Yes i have checked with that had Nokia Messaging active on my device and after formatting the device i have not re-configured the same.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Pune, India.
I had earlier thought this was because of the callnotify app, because this started happening for me too after I installed it, but uninstalling it and I still have the same issue... so not sure when/what started it and how to get rid of it short of a reflash or something.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2011 @ chennai
when ever i send a msg or end a call i get a pop up which says "request not completed." i tried uninstalling all the softwares and updating the firmware but nothing worked.
does anyone have an idea about the software "starhash enabler" available in the applications list.and would that help ??

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
u flashed only rootfs or rootfs+emmc?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
"request not completed" popup is base on your operator networks....usually this popup came out when you try to check your credit balance (prepaid sim card) or asking for some setup from you network....
now if you have reboot your phone & still this popup came out then go to your usual prepaid card balance number/setup & it will ask if you want to continue or not...just answer not & hopefully the popup will stop...
@bhrthn...update your filmware to the latest...you dont need to install "starhash enabler" anymore cause the latest update works if you press *#06#(example)....