Active Topics

Notices

hi all

I'm having some problems getting pc suite to see the n900 via Bluetooth - I do recall doing this successfully when I first got the device but I have since re-flashed (the latest UK variant (what's the difference between the UK variant and the worldwide BTW?)) for that lovely fresh clean feel

the thing I think I did differently this time though is I re-installed all the apps and stuff before doing the pairing and I have a feeling one of the installed apps has 'changed' something to do with the Bluetooth that makes the pc no longer see if as a compatible Bluetooth device with which it can sync (a guess, I admit).

now, I've tried uninstalling all the Bluetooth/connectivity related stuff but it still wont work - I'm trying to avoid another flash and the time it takes to tweak things back the way I like..

so I figured I'd ask here before I go and do that - I did search but my googlefu was too weak on this occasion anyone got any tips/ideas?

cheers me dears
fusi x <3

p.s. i posted here because i guess its application (pc suite) related - if its in the wrong section; im sowie!

Last edited by fusi; 2011-06-03 at 02:17.

i reflashed in the end