Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
I can't change my current theme. I tried opening "change theme" in desktop options, where you can change background, add widget, ... And i also tried going to settings and themes, but it can't enter. I tried uninstalling that theme, but what i now have is the background of that theme and the theme is the default one. Please help!!!

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
ehm...
what have you done before the problems occured?

The Following User Says Thank You to b666m For This Useful Post:
Nothing. I installed that livilSteel Light theme and used it a couple of days. But i want the digital nature again.

Originally Posted by white_ranger View Post
I can't change my current theme. I tried opening "change theme" in desktop options, where you can change background, add widget, ... And i also tried going to settings and themes, but it can't enter. I tried uninstalling that theme, but what i now have is the background of that theme and the theme is the default one. Please help!!!
Dear did u installed any third party theme????

The Following User Says Thank You to ammadtira For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammadtira View Post
Dear did u installed any third party theme????
I installed livilSteel Light theme. But i uninstalled it cuz i tought it will solve my problem, but it didn't.

I installed livilSteel Light theme. But i uninstalled it cuz i tought it will solve my problem, but it didn't.
Same like me.. I am facing the same problem.. I am also trying to find a solution.. Once I get it solved, i wil not touch these mans X-( ... If I find some solution, I shall tell u, If u find, please tell me

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgium
i have the same problem since the install of livilsteel ovi theme, i tried uninstall but still the same problem

The Following User Says Thank You to nielsvg For This Useful Post:
Ok, but i tried every possible solution and can't get it to work. And reflashing is not one of the options, cuz i have A LOT of files on my n900 and i'm too lazy to transfer them to pc and then back again.

Originally Posted by nielsvg View Post
i have the same problem since the install of livilsteel ovi theme, i tried uninstall but still the same problem
So what you did then?

Ok, but i tried every possible solution and can't get it to work. And reflashing is not one of the options, cuz i have A LOT of files on my n900 and i'm too lazy to transfer them to pc and then back again.
I dont care of files.. I made a back up and shall do it.. I think u dnt hav anyother option