I'm sorry I don't know where to post this..

I really like my n9. The fact that it can send SMS and call is good enough for me. But these days, facebook, uploading pics, watching videos online is becoming very important (also video calls and even games!!) and having those makes you feel really "connected".

Recently, there were mobile phones that were released that had quad cores. I was shocked that mobile devices nowadays have those. But it never crossed my mind on buying one of those. Or maybe I still don't know what those phones can do..

What I'm trying to say is that if I want to do something big or managing my business while I'm away, I'd rather use a tablet or a laptop to do it. And i'd use my n9 for calls and texts and do my social media stuff..

But there were issues that came with my nokia n9. For example, I can't add a tag whenever I'm uploading a picture from my gallery. I still have to do it on my facebook application.

Also I still had to tweak something on my phone to upload a picture to twitter (good thing it's working)

I was also unable to watch youtube videos that I clicked from my notifications feed. I still have to exit facebook then go to the inbuilt youtube app to view it. (takes so much time)

I love my n9. But sometimes I'm having doubts with it.. I know it's a dead end phone. But nokia could've atleast made the applications work with each other. Sometimes I ask, will they even make an update for this?

I keep on telling myself I love it. I don't want to waste more money just for a stupid phone.

Just wanted to let it out. I'm new here, don't know where to paste this. Thank you.