guys i have unlimited data connection which i thought was a sim error. but when i was trying to reflash my m900 i placed my sim in another phone and the data thing doesnt work. so after reflashing i put back my dim and it doesnt work again. then i restoerd my backup and it works again!!. now i dont know wat ds is but i think my settings is altered. and it all atarted when i was playing around with my xterminal the first day i got d fone. having seen its name as aircrack ( renown hacker tool) in app manager i started input random network commands. but d thing is i dont remember what i inputted then. afterwards i subscribed to a data plan. after it expired i discovered i was still able to connect. i am having a feeling my fone settings is making this happen! maybe someone out there can figure this out. its really awesome. i use my settings backup on another n900 and see what happens. so far i have use over 20gigabyte of data and not detected yet. i hope i am right. its awesome.

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
you are sure that you're unsubscribed?
well, if you are, then probably you're right about that settings...though
but not all operators are the same, so same hacks will not work for all though

That could be an error of your operator or you just missed to read something about your data plan .

This reminds me about my uncle when he bought Galaxy S2 . All location/weather services on and after 1 month of use he had to pay ~200eur for used data .

well i am sure of what i am saying. i subscribed for just two hours data plan. over a two-day validity.

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
That could be an error of your operator or you just missed to read something about your data plan .

This reminds me about my uncle when he bought Galaxy S2 . All location/weather services on and after 1 month of use he had to pay ~200eur for used data .
i bought it fairly used from uk. i dont stay in uk so any additional benefits will be invalid

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
and cows can fly too
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
if two times connected to apn from same device machines monitored second connection and forgot first, so, if we used first one then we had unlimited data plan.
but they fixed that issue :S damn
anyhow, i knew some other errors that O2 had with voice calls for example...i think it's exploit

okay i think u guys are right. its a sim error but why it doesnt work on other phones is quite unexplainable to me.

jk- sdfsdfsdf

Last edited by razefox2; 2013-06-27 at 12:37.