Active Topics

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oklahoma
Hi this is is my N900. Hate to sell it but I'm not using it any more. Everything works, never had any trouble with the usb port and was careful not to stress it. That said, you can see that while it was off the charger it saw some use and has the scuffs to show it. The screen is under screen protector so it has no scratches but the corners of the battery cover have paint chipped.

I'm looking for $90 via paypal plus shipping to wherever you like. If it is outside the USA, I will need idiot proof instuctions on how to label the package. It will ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma zip 74115 if you are using a shipping calculator.

I have the original box but not the plastic liner so every thing will be bubble wrapped for safety. Three batteries are included. Two are in pretty good condition but one holds noticibly less charge.

PM or noah.hicks@gmail.com

Regards

Last edited by injunear; 2012-10-10 at 15:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to injunear For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by injunear View Post
Hi this is is my N900. Hate to sell it but I'm not using it any more. Everything works, never had any trouble with the usb port and was careful not to stress it. That said, you can see that while it was off the charger it saw some use and has the scuffs to show it. The screen is under screen protector so it has no scratches but the corners of the battery cover have paint chipped.

I'm looking for $90 via paypal plus shipping to wherever you like. If it is outside the USA, I will need idiot proof instuctions on how to label the package. It will ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma zip 74115 if you are using a shipping calculator.

I have the original box but not the plastic liner so every thing will be bubble wrapped for safety. Three batteries are included. Two are in pretty good condition but one holds noticibly less charge.

PM or noah.hicks@gmail.com

Regards

I'll take it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Man you are quick.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
Dude I am really intrested in ur Phone okay do u still have the phone with u can u give me ur Number i will call and i need to know more it......Okay
Your's friendly,
Nathan.

The Following User Says Thank You to LightmaN309 For This Useful Post: