Active Topics

this game is sooooooooooooooo amazing!

I preordered it hours before release just for Nuketown.
Got a free shirt... but its a crappy shirt (no surprises).

Got really angry because Nuketown is only limited to Multiplayer mode. Not even on Split screen, LAN, or Solo (bots). And there's usually 16 players in that tiny map playing Hardscore or something...

It simply isn't fun.
What I pre-ordered it for was BoZ. No Zombies for Nuketown... only on the hard-case (pre-order, rip-off) and the Carepackage Box (with quadcopter inside).

I see Treyarch tried to overdo Activision and beat WM-series, but to me its a mess. The whole Multiplayer is not balanced, so theres bound to be many updates that will weaken some guns, strengthen some grenades etc etc.

I have to say I really liked:
- cutscenes are visually better
- Sprint and dive!
- Horses (should have a Multiplayer mode!)
- School Bus (Zombies only)
- The idea of the Card-based Create-A-Class
- Some of the new Maps (where you can suicide)

I really hated:
- The "critters" in Zombies (weak, fast moving, small targets, unavoidable death)
- The voice for the protagonists in Zombies (I miss the Russian guy "He tried to steal my vodka!!")
- The new models of the Zombies, they don't look that scary or accurate
- All the weapons and features (there's just too much, like the Microwave Machines)
- CUTSCENES (the sound cuts out constantly)
- CUTSCENES (theres a noticeable lines that cut in the middle)

Overall, this game brings a much needed breath of fresh air to a stale market... but have done so with major flaws.

PS If only I could get to be the director and show the way this needed to be designed, balanced and polished. If only

I'm flattered

Tags
cock of doody