Active Topics

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ The Home of Cheese and Chocolate
hi

first i will say sorry for my english....lol

i have a N9 with 64GB. i hav flashed the N9 with the latest firmware, and i have installed the IceCreamSandwitch alpha4. but now i have a problem. when i will create a account (CalDAV) i recived a message "not enough memory, delete some......"

but i have nothing installet, i made a factory reset...

but its possible to install a Nokia-Account its possible ????

have i destroyed the N9 with the repeatet flashing of the firmaware (5 - 6 times....)?

help please...

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Flashing wont destroy your phone.

What does settings->device->memory say about avaiable space?

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ The Home of Cheese and Chocolate
hi

the phone have no installations, just the originals from the FW. So the available Memory is:

instaled Programs 2GB free / Programm Applications 1,5GB free / Userdata 55GB free

so i think is enough Memory ???

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Your primary issue is addressed in this post http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...70&postcount=7

Also, flashing your device multiple times won't screw it so don't fret

hy thadead1440

thanks for the link - it works !!

but - the next Problem: the WLAN not working by the ICS on the N9...

i find on the Web many questions with the same problem - but no answer.....

hav someone a idea?

thanks

What do you mean by ICS? Nitdroid? If so, configure the network manually...

hi

yes, i installed the IceCreamSandwitch on the N9 with the dualboot. It works ! But the WLAN not working. I see the Network, i type the Passwort in, but the Phone can not connect. And when i do a networksearch the Phont cant find some networks. so i have to turn off the WLAN in the ICS, then i turn it on, and the Phone see all networks, And when i will connest to the network - the same problem beginn again.
When i start the Phone with the MEGO everithing is fin and it works with the WLAN - only on the ICS (Android) the WLAN wont work...

regards

Like I said, set it up manually meaning you choose hidden network and enter your ssid and credentials instead of selecting it from the list