Hi guys, I need some help with the 0.2.0 version of Emumaster. I've downloaded it to my new Nokia n9 and attempted a few tests with Super Bomberman 2 (SNES) and Pokemon Emerald Version (GBA, the bios is there). However, neither of the games worked.

Emumaster actually loaded the SB2, but I couldn't play it because none of the buttons would work. How can I configure them?

As for Pokemon Emerald, all I got was a white screen. I have already attempted disabling the auto-load/save option to no avail.

Maybe someone could help me out? Thanks!

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by fellfromthesun View Post
Hi guys, I need some help with the 0.2.0 version of Emumaster. I've downloaded it to my new Nokia n9 and attempted a few tests with Super Bomberman 2 (SNES) and Pokemon Emerald Version (GBA, the bios is there). However, neither of the games worked.

Emumaster actually loaded the SB2, but I couldn't play it because none of the buttons would work. How can I configure them?

As for Pokemon Emerald, all I got was a white screen. I have already attempted disabling the auto-load/save option to no avail.

Have you checked the wiki? I just did and nothing was written about bomberman.

I just tested Pokemon Emerald and it works for me.

Uninstall Emumaster, turn off your phone, then turn it back on and reinstall it. That may help.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

does the supermario all stars work now?

Originally Posted by fellfromthesun View Post

Super Bomberman 2 is known as not working - check Compatibility List. There is Pokemon Emerald version which requires 128KB flash. It is supported by the new version of EmuMaster, it is nearly here, just waiting to pass QA in the OVI Store.

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
does the supermario all stars work now?
No changes to SNES emulation in the new versioon sorry.