Notices

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Originally Posted by jlu View Post
I am sorry for not implementing this. Even if it sounds trivial to add it, there are some design decisions making this more difficult than it should be. I never use km/l myself and that has put it quite low in the todo list.

BR. Julius
I would just like to add to the request about getting km/l - as we are also using this in DK.

Best regards
Juzz

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Juzz View Post
I would just like to add to the request about getting km/l - as we are also using this in DK.

Best regards
Juzz
Unfortunately I still haven't done anything for this request. I have started porting Fuelpad to Qt hoping to have a version for N9 in the future. It is actually almost a complete rewrite and therefore a km/l column shouldn't be a problem. But don't hold your breath while waiting, it can be dangerous.

Julius

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlu For This Useful Post:
I'm waiting for the N9 version (not holding my breath..) since I used it with my N900 and found it to be good. I'm now using FuelExp but it is limited compared to FuelPad. An export/import function would also be good, since I now have data in my N900 I would like to transfere to my N9. Thank you for your good work Julius!

Last edited by murbruk; 2011-12-14 at 15:51.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Vasa, Finland
Here is one more who truely appreciates Fuelpad on the N900, but time has come to move on with an N9. Has there been any further development?

Originally Posted by JanErik View Post
Here is one more who truely appreciates Fuelpad on the N900, but time has come to move on with an N9. Has there been any further development?
Like JanErik the time has come to move on from my N900 to the Android world.

Any chance of an Android port ?

Any tips from anyone for similar apps on the Android platform ?

Ian

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Finland
Hello all Fuelpad fans,

I am really sorry that I haven't been able to release a N9 version. I started it a few months ago but it is still too early to release anything. It is a complete rewrite from C and Gtk+ to C++ and Qt. I have a really crappy UI made with Qt (not QML). I have the database backend quite ready for the fuel database part but the UI development is not really my thing. The source code is not in any public repo yet.

If anybody with QML and C++ integration experience would like to help me, that would really speed the development up. I just bought a N9 myself since the price dropped to a reasonable level so I really would need this myself too.

I won't buy an Android phone and I don't know anything about the app arena there. II will drive my Saab forever, too, I won't buy a Volvo, at least for a few years.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jlu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by redsquirrelmeister View Post
Like JanErik the time has come to move on from my N900 to the Android world.

Any chance of an Android port ?

Any tips from anyone for similar apps on the Android platform ?

Ian
hi man, i m having same prb as u.
Did you find any app that was able to import the .csv file exported by fuelpad?

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Are you still up to it? Did not see you participating in any of the Summer '12 Device Programs

Hello Julius,

thank you for fuelpad! I use it and like it since years with my N810. In the attachment I post a small enhancement for v0.90.5. The 'km' or the 'trip' entry gets recalculated when you enter a '-1' and select another field. It acts in a similar way as adding a new record.

This patch is useful when a filling is missing and inserted later. The next higher km-record probably has trip data that is to be recalculated. May be you can share this patch.

Best regards and thanks you very much for your work!

Christian
Attached Files
File Type: gz fuelpad-recalc.patch.gz (1.2 KB, 103 views)

Last edited by chr; 2012-08-15 at 06:38.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chr For This Useful Post:

Tags
car, fuel, fuelpad, not official