Notices

Originally Posted by fanoush View Post
scummvm (1.0.0-3)

* disable taskmanager topleft button in fullscreen mode (N900)
* map shift+click to right button click
* map ctrl+click to mouse move (no button click)
* set fullscreen window as _HILDON_NON_COMPOSITED_WINDOW (N900)

http://fanoush.wz.cz/maemo/scummvm_1.0.0-3_armel.deb

The only real feature is making Broken Sword and other games with something important in topleft corner playable.

Mighty awesome! Now the Broken Sword should be much more enjoyable as you can actually "look" at objects, rather than just directly interacting with them. Thank you, Fanoush!

Does ScummVm exist on Extras, Extras-testing or devel repository?

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Does ScummVm exist on Extras, Extras-testing or devel repository?
It is in Fremantle extras-devel now.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post:
Hmm, it takes 547 kB from rootfs, any chance to reduce this? (and I am serious )

Could you compile scummvm for x86 too (Architecture: any), unless there is some good reason not to?

Last edited by mikkov; 2009-12-17 at 11:49.

well, yes, /usr/share/scummvm takes ~300KB, it can be moved to /opt/scummvm/share, in that case I can probably include datafiles for various engines there too (drascula.dat igor.tbl kyra.dat lure.dat m4.dat queen.tbl sky.cpt, ~2.5MB in total)

the rest is icons, shortcuts etc, not really movable I guess

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mikkov View Post
Hmm, it takes 547 kB from rootfs, any chance to reduce this? (and I am serious )
1.0.0-4 is currently building

* datadir optified (/usr/share/scummvm -> /opt/scummvm/share)
* added engine files to datadir
* Application Manager icon enlarged to 48x48

Originally Posted by mikkov View Post
Could you compile scummvm for x86 too (Architecture: any), unless there is some good reason not to?
No good reason not to. Few bad ones. I have tried once and x86 build failed due to arm specific compiler flags :-) Even if arm build was OK whole status was failed and nothing was done as a result. I have never tried again since I really don't need it. For Fremantle there are no arm specific compiler flags anymore so in theory it should work for i386 too. Also the build takes twice as long then. ARM build took 3.5 hours yesterday (2.5 for diablo two weeks ago).

Last edited by fanoush; 2009-12-17 at 15:05.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 572 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford
1.0.0-4 is currently building

* datadir optified (/usr/share/scummvm -> /opt/scummvm/share)
* added engine files to datadir
* Application Manager icon enlarged to 48x48
It appears that took all of four hours between being suggested to you having got it all done and on the builders. That really is pretty damn awesome.

No good reason not to. Few bad ones. I have tried once and x86 build failed due to arm specific compiler flags :-) Even if arm build was OK whole status was failed and nothing was done as a result. I have never tried again since I really don't need it. For Fremantle there are no arm specific compiler flags anymore so in theory it should work for i386 too. Also the build takes twice as long then. ARM build took 3.5 hours yesterday (2.5 for diablo two weeks ago).
I asked because I happened to need one today . Eventually I took -3 sources and build it without issues with dpkg-buildpackage ( other than it took much longer simply download it), so it works.

Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
You can't play Full Throttle after some part.

It's the part in the beginning when you got your keys back and have to fight on your bike. You can't punch or kick ther other guy can this be fixed?

btw,Im using the latest build