Notices

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Any word on this Ed?

Also, I'm not quite understanding what this application really does.

For Diablo, if it ever does get released, will you basically be viewing a screen like this:

And will there also be the music for it playing as well in the background like this?
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ttbutbq5pd8ns9

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
I'm hoping Flandry can allow for different PDF hymn files to be imported so we can access different hymnals, etc.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

The Following User Says Thank You to cardiff-blues For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Any word on this Ed?
Nope

Also, I'm not quite understanding what this application really does.

For Diablo, if it ever does get released, will you basically be viewing a screen like this:

And will there also be the music for it playing as well in the background like this?
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ttbutbq5pd8ns9
I've not downloaded it but that is the type of thing that'd be shown I believe. I doubt it plays music in background since its probably more so meant for when in services rather than practicing by yourself. It'd be an interesting thought for him to add it.

Was that also a subtle hint that you want me to try to port this to Diablo?

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
I thought I made that request a week ago if you look back in this thead.

I'm not all too sure about this though without having some type of music in the background since I tend to sing in the key of Z.

I once tried karaoke and almost got myself arrested. *lol*

I thought I made that request a week ago if you look back in this thead.

I'm not all too sure about this though without having some type of music in the background since I tend to sing in the key of Z.

I once tried karaoke and almost got myself arrested. *lol*
Sorry I thought that request was for the other app I was working on that I talked about in this thread. Out of laziness I tend to shy away from working on apps not done in Python...

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Okay, can I bug you on whatever is was that you were refering to then?

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Texas
I've been a silent observer...but I just want to say thanks to everyone working on porting LDS stuff over to the N900.

I'm getting so sick of my buddy sneering at me and showing me all the LDS apps on his iphone/ipad. The N900 is far superior in everything else I want it to do...except everything related to the church.

Just know that there are other LDS N900 users cheering you on!

Heya Epage, any news on getting the scriptures/mormon channel up and running on N900...the screen shots look awesome....

I know what you mean Bronze....I am sick of seeing it considering the N900 is way more awesome than the IPhone/IPad.

Really looking forward to it all.....fingers crossed here

Cheers

Originally Posted by northernpie View Post
Heya Epage, any news on getting the scriptures/mormon channel up and running on N900...the screen shots look awesome....
I keep getting teasers that something might happen with it but then nothing. If anyone has a name suggestion I like I'll go ahead and release it. I'll scrounge around for replacements to the artwork copyrighted IRI

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Hmmmmm Names for it? Do you mean you have it all ready to go? just has to be named?

let's see I am not very creative when it comes to this sort of stuff but I will give it a go....

NZion
Cumorah

Will try and think of a few more.

Cheers