Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Ahmedabad, India
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
I've used my N900 over Bluetooth to browse the web with my Win98 laptop.

Was a bit slow to connect at first, but once it got there it was fine. It was even over a 2G connection.

I used a £5 bargain bin Blutooth adapter in my lappy and used the drivers and software that came with it. I never touched Windows Bluetooth connectivity, too problematic.
thats cool.. what are the steps? did you use any software?

Originally Posted by dtparikh View Post
thats cool.. what are the steps? did you use any software?
I just used the software that came with the Bluetooth adapter, followed the connection wizard and bingo.
It even works with my N95.

Sorry guys.. did not give any update for the past two days..
But finally it worked... :-)
as "edziu15" mentioned initally i tired to configure the dialup connection and was searching for the ISP user name and password as i dont know.

After some googling i came to know that its the mobile no for both user name and pwd.

But with this configuration it didn't work.. then i tried googling again about the possible problems then i found some interesting information about the advanced properties for the modem where some string is mentioned in "Extra intalization commands" i tried with some string which is there in the net finally it works.... i was getting the decent speeds....

Thanks guys for your help...

madhu.infos you must enter a user name, your network operator, and I have a user name heyah and password heyah because the phone is in the network HEYAH