Active Topics

Notices

back in busniess again it's working again .

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Yes, works good with CSSU.

Originally Posted by oiv View Post
While testing the widget I found one a bit annoying bug. When you slide the desktop view by sliding you will start the video playback if this is done over the quteTube widget. Other widgets get ignored when you just slide the screen over them but cuteTube always launches the playback.

Anyone else having this problem?
Yes we all had the same problem, a previous version included a lock feature... long press the blue cutetube icon on the widget, this locks the widget to prevent video's launching

The Following User Says Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
Hello every body,

I used to use cutetube barely the previous months, but it worked just fine. Then I installed also qmltube, but I never managed to make it work properly with my youtube account (e.g. it logs in but doesn't find any video in my favourites). Today I updated to the latest
cutetube_0.9.11-2, and qmltube_0.6.6, but the former no longer log in (it says: "you are now logged in" but when I press the "My Channel" button it says: "you are not signed into YouTube") and the latter still has the same problems.

I also have tried to delete .config/cutetube but doesn't help. Any Idea??

QMLtube uses 50% of CPU when downloading, can you fix it?

Originally Posted by Dante son of Sparda View Post
QMLtube uses 50% of CPU when downloading, can you fix it?
Theres nothing to fix?? 50% is probably normal

The Following User Says Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Gent, Belgium
0.6.6 seems to have some problems with the xtube integration. I've already removed/reinstalled both and deleted the .config/cutetube directory but no luck.

when doing a XH search, the correct result list is shown in the light theme. When clicking on a entry to get details/option of how to download, it brings a dark theme window, no text and menu button is unresponsive. The 'back' button brings you straight to the main screen, skipping the result list.

Normal, non-xtube related searches behave as expected and can be downloaded as before.

I did have the light theme active before all trouble with 0.6.5 started.

Also, both xtube and 'normal' plays do't respect the player preference anymore. They both start the stock player by default.

Selecting and downloading 'normal' ones works fine. xtube ones have the empty dark 'detail' screen when clicked.

Am I the only one? If not, can you look into it ?

Thanks for the good work.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Netweaver View Post
0.6.6 seems to have some problems with the xtube integration. I've already removed/reinstalled both and deleted the .config/cutetube directory but no luck.

when doing a XH search, the correct result list is shown in the light theme. When clicking on a entry to get details/option of how to download, it brings a dark theme window, no text and menu button is unresponsive. The 'back' button brings you straight to the main screen, skipping the result list.

Normal, non-xtube related searches behave as expected and can be downloaded as before.

I did have the light theme active before all trouble with 0.6.5 started.

Also, both xtube and 'normal' plays do't respect the player preference anymore. They both start the stock player by default.

Selecting and downloading 'normal' ones works fine. xtube ones have the empty dark 'detail' screen when clicked.

Am I the only one? If not, can you look into it ?

Thanks for the good work.
I am no longer maintaining Xtube. I don't have the time. The media player issue is fixed in 0.6.7, which should be in extras-devel soon. Changelog:

* Now loads all subscriptions and playlists.
* Media player choice is now respected on video playback.
* Download list is now accessed/dismissed by 'flicking' the notification bar.

I have also added a download indicator that flashes during downloads. This is just an early and crude version of what I intend to implement.

My website

GitHub

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
I was wrong about the translation, here is the fix, no hurry
Attached Files
File Type: zip qml_it.ts.zip (6.0 KB, 99 views)

Not sure if it's been suggested/requested before, (I had a quick look through the thread).

Would an "offline" mode be possible for viewing videos that have been downloaded in cuteTube QML? Bit of a pain with the network connection popping up when you want to view/show a video.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube