Active Topics

Notices

great app! I uninstalled other ones already

would be great if you find a way to get messages fully working (reading works fine) ... and is it possible to get the facebook-look of the first screen to all subscreens?

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Erfurt, Germany
since last update i don't see the login page, rotating and reinstalling did not fix that. any ideas?

Ice

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ hungary
With last update, i still have to type in my email and passwd to login each time i start the app. Image viewer is working well Is it possible to make a preview image on the "Wall" to see youtube preview pictures and new photos and links etc?
And now I'm searcing for a cross platfrom app that support push messages to get instantly every info to my phone like sms, is it possible to make push notifications? Or anybody, do you know an app that support this and available to iphone, symbian and maemo ?

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ New Zealand
Hey man, this is awesome! but the background gets black when you go on to profile, photos, etc etc. you should make it all background colored like from the main window background.

Originally Posted by alextootchie View Post
The app works well via terminal but no shortcut
I have exactly the same issue (latest version)

(Un) Installed it already by FAM, HAM and apt, alwas same result.
Made myself a QBW shortcut to use this very nice app.

Works like a charm ! And I love the way it puts the status update with that nice icon

Edit: the shortcut is called Facebook, not Sociality

Last edited by wimmme; 2011-05-12 at 12:23. Reason: solved

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
how do you copy and paste in this app? I want to copy the posts in facebook and send it to email or tweet it somewhere.

how do i copy or paste ? sharing is needed like facebook android apps which let you copy/paste anything inside FB clients or tweeter clients and share it to any app or even sms or email or bluetooth!

thats why i like nitdroid apps, for its sharing capabilities!

thanks a bunch but this app is no diferent than other apps, e.g. Kasvopus which alos dont have copy paste capabilities for sharing through other apps or clients or even sms or emails.

what name is it under i can't find it !

For those failing to find the shortcut to add to desktop look for facebook not sociality.

Mohammed, one problem (I think) is that if you view a new notification it does not mark it as read. Is this a known problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to dekor For This Useful Post:
Must make a point of firing this up sometime. I haven't done so since the last 2 updates

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Adelaide, Australia
So I've seen two updates come through since installing but still no icon in my apps menu. Am I missing something?

Tags
facebook, facebook client