Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
I agree, shutting down the repo is pretty lame. Sygic has really bad support, and google is really good at indexing this site... Hmmm. What's that you say? Sygic sucks and they don't answer their emails? The GPS is slow? Live traffic is broken? I guess Sygic Aura must be garbage too, and nobody should buy it for iPhone or Android since they hate their customers or whatever is going on here.

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
I agree, shutting down the repo is pretty lame. Sygic has really bad support, and google is really good at indexing this site... Hmmm. What's that you say? Sygic sucks and they don't answer their emails? The GPS is slow? Live traffic is broken? I guess Sygic Aura must be garbage too, and nobody should buy it for iPhone or Android since they hate their customers or whatever is going on here.
its gotta be posted in triplicate for maximum crawlage.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
its gotta be posted in triplicate for maximum crawlerage.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
A comment from Sygic:
We performed some server updates, also there are possible some wrong/forgotten redirections. I'll check it and fix it up.
the repository will be up again, soon.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
What is the latest Version?

Version 8.16 (Map Europe 7.80)?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by haja View Post
What is the latest Version?

Version 8.16 (Map Europe 7.80)?
I have the same version.

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 94 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
A comment from Sygic:

Nice to hear, but the Live traffic is also important. I payed for a year and got 3 months.

Originally Posted by weißelstone View Post
Nice to hear, but the Live traffic is also important. I payed for a year and got 3 months.
I'm not using the live traffic feature, but I assume it works the same way as on Android/Symbian. So it should work.

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
A comment from Sygic:

Wait wait wait ! Do you mean for a next maemo release ? O_o

Originally Posted by dtergens View Post
Wait wait wait ! Do you mean for a next maemo release ? O_o
no, I guess not.
He said that it probably was just a mistake during the server migration and he will fix it asap.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:

Tags
buysomethinelse, goodbye sygic