Active Topics

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
Here is another equation:

The Consumer device = N9
Dev Device = N9 + external bluetooth keyboard

Two devices again
only problem is your way off the Mark.
they are totally different models the one in video is not the consumer device.

nvy was it you that linked the page that had the rm686 information?

anyway ive saved the page, and have it stored on mysite ...

regardless of this, i hate to help you push your agenda, but for the sake of information it should be saved for posterity ... i still disagree with your premise about a delineation b.w dev/consumer devices ...

i can only work with what ive been shown naturally, and since the rumor is most strongly being propagated by someone who came here this weekend ... im more prone to wait esp after all this time.

Last edited by shady; 2011-05-23 at 15:00.

Originally Posted by shady View Post
nvy was it you that linked the page that had the rm686 information?
yes but its been made private on server now,
btw the packages were being tested on an internal device nothing we will see but harmattan packages will be same

I've been here nearly two years and I was stating two device models dev/consumer before k123 turned up,.
I've posted info here before in the past what turned out correct, so lets wait it out.
I have more Confidence that this is true than when i posted about Maemo, Moblin merge, mainly b/c source is way up the chain.

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-05-23 at 15:04.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
give me a minute im gonna help you out ...

http://www.shadymilkman.com/p/cached-keepsakes.html

Last edited by shady; 2011-05-23 at 15:08.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shady For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
i beg to differ

[long post]
What exactly is it you beg to differ about? Your post seem to confirm that you base your accusations on hope. ie you hope for a keyboard device and when K123 said it wont have a keyboard you called him a liar, repeatedly. I don't find this acceptable social behavior.

Note that you can disagree with whatever K123 says and still believe he's telling the truth. I mean even though he has a device, and is informed by his superiors or whoever that it will go into production, I doubt it's his decision, hence, the actual outcome may be different from what he was told. Plans change.

Btw, I meant you come off as a bit of a cock, not that you are a cock. Sorry about that. Noticed that I came off as a bit of a cock saying that...
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

Last edited by mece; 2011-05-23 at 16:32. Reason: typos

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mece For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Faustino View Post
Of course.. and i'm not trying to spread rumours with it.. but i'm happy with what she told me. I'm not totally against WP7 either but i do prefer open source.. i've for the most part enjoyed my N900 experience.

[!!!]
Faustino, you may want to edit this post of yours.
i don't think she is supposed to give you that information anymore then Koajwujwer123 is supposed to post pics of the device he had.
and what he (may) be able to do, NOKIA certainly can
(i'm not saying may because i don't believe Koajwujwer123 works @ NOKIA but because my understanding is that he is probably in Helsinki and it might not be easy to access employee records from the other side of the world.
e-mail addys, maybe...

Originally Posted by shady View Post
give me a minute im gonna help you out ...

http://www.shadymilkman.com/p/cached-keepsakes.html
Just Noticed that amongst the Packages there is packages for ATT (branding) only noticed Vodafone before.

Originally Posted by mece View Post
What exactly is it you beg to differ about? Your post seem to confirm that you base your accusations on hope. ie you hope for a keyboard device and when K123 said it wont have a keyboard you called him a liar, repeatedly. I don't find this acceptable social behavior.

Note that you can disagree with whatever K123 says and still believe he's telling the truth. I mean eventhough he has a device, and is informed by his superiors or whoever that it will go into production, I doubt it's his descision, hence, the actual outcome may be different from what he was told. Plans change.

Btw, I meant you come off as a bit of a cock, not that you are a cock. Sorrry about that. Noticed that I came off as a bit of a cock saying that...
mece,

i appreciate your effort for asking for clarification if you don't agree w/ something i say, but you can take more time to check your replies for spelling (yup) or syntax bullets before posting them.
if i don't read / reply today any more, i'm usually going thru the (many) pages added when i come back.

i didn't call Koajwujwer123 a liar.
until today i had doubts he even ever had any device and now i only wonder whether the device he had was this year's NOKIA MeeGo device or some test for next year's device, maybe?

i don't base my accusations on hope.
i base my hopes on the statements of the two top NOKIA guys.
i hope you'll understand that i trust that more then an unproven (and unprovable) claim made over and over again.

again, the reason i attacked Koajwujwer123 wasn't because i don't like what he says (i don't, i readily admit) but because he kept reposting (reformulations of) it with a conviction nearly like he was the one to decide whether that device he had would go in production and become the NOKIA MeeGo device of 2011

i do appreciate his enthusiasm (i'm enthusiastic myself about the very same device having a keyboard) but we should try to avoid repeating the same thing (more or less) over and over again & look for NEW informations.

i think Koajwujwer123 and myself found a common ground and i'm optimistic we'll carry on peacefully.
and i will apologize to him apologetically if the device turns out to be keyboard less.

apologies if i had to sound very harsh to stop the flood.
speculating is fine, rehashing the same thing over and over again isn't i think
quantity is not quality

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Summary of the last 200 pages of this thread

misterc believes that there is no consumer candybar device and says that there is no proof for it's existence beyond NvyUs's, Koajwujwer123,s and zehjotkah's word for it, who are not allowed or don't want to disclose more info, and shady agrees with him.

on the other hand NvyUs, Koajwujwer123 and zehjotkah state that they know there will be such keyboardless device and that it will be addressed to the general public without saying if the developer device will be sold at all or just handed in conferences.

Please, PLEASE, I beg you stop repeating yourselves. PLEASE!

The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Close to you
They better announce something quickly or we are going to die here of madness

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to igguk1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland