Active Topics

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by shady View Post
zeh, id do a great deal of help if you could refrain from delineating as dev/consumer ...
Why thats what they are, like I said to some one the other day if you want qwerty device you had two weeks to learn how to code

both consumers, and it makes it sound like one is exclusive to one group. both devices will be sold, and both will be easily acquired through normal channels.
Both will not be sold through normal channels only one, I was told this on the day the Video leaked and I've heard nothing different since so plan still stands.

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-05-25 at 18:48.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Just talked to Mr Flop he told the true for me after I pointed the gun on his head

But it was bad news

The N9 will have WP8 as mainos. Howevere you can dualboot too Harmattan but in Maemo you will not have silverlight and Flash and your only allowed to use Meego 1 hour per day then it will boot back to WP8.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Manchester

....could that be so easy?

zeh, id do a great deal of help if you could refrain from delineating as dev/consumer ... they are both consumers, and it makes it sound like one is exclusive to one group. both devices will be sold, and both will be easily acquired through normal channels.

if there are two devices, just present them as HWKB and VKB .. no reason for dev/consumer, it creates the confusion that we wish to avoid.

thanks
how about Elop & Green stating there would ONE MeeGo device?
two devices would make them look like clowns, wouldn't it?
especially Elop (who is seen as the NOKIA "man".
Green's statement may pass more easily as a "techie" thingy. he could get away with "o, sorry, forgot that one "

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
Originally Posted by marrat View Post
What is this? Never saw this device before...

A render?! what do I win...

Last edited by lorul2; 2011-05-25 at 18:50.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lorul2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
harmattan consumer device without keyboard, later this year (late summer/early autumn).
there is even an image of the consumer device somewhere in the webz..
There is this joke that says: Oh my God, give me patience, give me patience, give me patience... But give it to me NOW!!

I feel exactly this way. At least if the dev device is shown soon we will have videos of the software and so on.

Originally Posted by marrat View Post
What is this? Never saw this device before...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qwhTePppZs...hscreen_99.jpg
looks a little too thick to be "nice & fashionable & all" no?
and looks a little like photoshoped

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
and those sources are ppl you talked to @ MeeGo conf?
I still love your proper use of the MeeGo logo.
Partly.

zeh, id do a great deal of help if you could refrain from delineating as dev/consumer ... they are both consumers, and it makes it sound like one is exclusive to one group. both devices will be sold, and both will be easily acquired through normal channels.

if there are two devices, just present them as HWKB and VKB .. no reason for dev/consumer, it creates the confusion that we wish to avoid.

thanks
shad, id do a great deal of help if you could refrain from delineating both as consumer ... just one is consumer, and one is exclusive to one group. just one device will be sold (as stated officially by Nokia management/press), and only one will be easily acquired through normal channels.

there are two devices, just present them as developer device and consumer device .. no reason for HWKB/VKB, it creates the confusion that we wish to avoid

thanks

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2011-05-25 at 18:58.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
how about Elop & Green stating there would ONE MeeGo device?
two devices would make them look like clowns, wouldn't it?
especially Elop (who is seen as the NOKIA "man".
Green's statement may pass more easily as a "techie" thingy. he could get away with "o, sorry, forgot that one "
there will be ONE Meego device from Nokia this year available through normal commercial channels... is that so hard to understand?

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Now in the lack of something special I will make my wishlist for the N9 here.

5inch hdready amoled or pixelqi screen, dual capacitive/wacom with pressure sensitivity (like dell xt12/hp 2740p)

1ghz or more cpu
1gb or more ram
keyboard like E7
all N900 features
compass
pico projector addon with extra battery(to fit the phone and expand it, like iphone battery cases)
usb otg (powered 500mah)

price 500eur

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland