Active Topics

ok so this is what happened.
i was trying to install nitdroid n12 from here http://wiki.maemo.org/Nitdroid_easy_install_on_EMMC i followed the instructions but when i was almost done with the installing on xterminal it said that i didnt have enough memory on the phone.. after that i cant recieve text messages or save anything on my phone its like something in the memori got messed up. please guys help me out im freaking out bcuz i really dont wanna do a reflash .

I suspect what you may have done is installed Nitdroid directly into the /and directory (instead of mounting /and first). Check if /and is empty and, if not, delete everything there (and then re-install Nitdroid - I prefer mounting /and to a partition on my SD card and installing there - it might be slightly slower, but it's easier to keep separate from Maemo).

The Following User Says Thank You to Strawman For This Useful Post:
ok sorry strawman but im kinda noob on this stuff... how do i check if i actually installed it in /and and how can i delete everything there? bcuz im pretty sure thats where i messed up..

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 149 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United Arab Emirates
if possible install filebox from application manager and then open it and check and directory then delete everything from it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ayazpak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 149 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United Arab Emirates
First remove nitdroid

using xterminal command:

root
mount /dev/mmcblk1p2 /and -o noatime
nitdroid-uninstaller