Notices

Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
Have you got that file in that location?

Also with your writing, you need a space after "tar"

I don't understand the pre-stage

after sudo apt-get moo
Password:

I don't know what is the password.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by new_n900 View Post
I don't understand the pre-stage

after sudo apt-get moo
Password:

I don't know what is the password.
the pre step is nothing worth (practically) but however you can use "sudo gainroot" instead of "sudo"

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

ok guys i need help.
i installed everything as it says i loaded the injection, i open faircrack, hit inject mode, monitor mode, go to tab acces point, scan for networks, select a wep network click om capture. then authenticate i get the ;-), so everything is fine till then, but then when i click on decrypt the xterminal opens up and closes instantly.. what is wrong? i dont understand ive tried everything please help

How many IVs are you getting? It closes once it has finished (trying) to decrypt. Maybe you have jack all packets,

The Following User Says Thank You to kingoddball For This Useful Post:
hmm i dont know what IVs are nor where to find them.. i dont know where to find that, like iver looked everywhere but jus dont know where they are.. could it be cuz im not recieving any data from that network im trying to get the password? im just testing it, and cant test on mine cuz i got a WAP key

Last edited by Juanma9; 2011-05-28 at 17:21.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Juanma9 View Post
hmm i dont know what IVs are nor where to find them.. i dont know where to find that, like iver looked everywhere but jus dont know where they are.. could it be cuz im not recieving any data from that network im trying to get the password? im just testing it, and cant test on mine cuz i got a WAP key
there two way to know how many IVs you have collected...
one....at the capture mode look at the access point data...if the data is around 20k to 50k the you can decrypt without having to inject the connection....this method only works if other people using that connections & the connection is active....
second....if the data didnt been collected rapidly then injections is needed to collect IVs.....at injections mode watch the ARP closely...if the data is collected more than 50k the you can start decrypt to find the keys...use this method only when your connection you try to decrypt is not active....

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Originally Posted by Juanma9 View Post
I think you need to do some more research about what it is your installing.Then come back here and specifically ask about the hows/wheres to install. Google aircrack there are lots of tutorials out there.

The Following User Says Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
I have decided!

It will be good for ALL!

I am going to make it easy for all of us to run fAircrack and Meego!

You can not at this stage run fAircrack (Kernel-Power46WL1) because Power Kernel for uboot does not allow me to run wl1 bleeding edge drivers. Please correct me if I am wrong (prog = uboot-power)
I'm going to make up a little something special so we have have meego and then run a program or script to install and modify all needed (WL1 included) files.

This will be made because I want to run Meego AND crack networks with Maemo. It's too time consuming to install all these things in this TUT...

I'm going to make it easy for all of us

(It won't be long. This evening for tomorrow)

Last edited by kingoddball; 2011-05-29 at 07:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to kingoddball For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the great tutorial! Alas, I seem to do something wrong nonetheless: I am getting a segmentation fault with the error message

Code:
Maemo applications must be run with the run-standalone.sh script!

QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme.
when running the /home/user/MyDocs/FAS/launch.sh. Any good idea would be appreciated!

cheers, folks