Poll: Abill_uk to release the know how for all the usb problems(with pics included).
Poll Options
Abill_uk to release the know how for all the usb problems(with pics included).

Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by chan32167 View Post
and you call yourself a troll fahadj...
i have 10 yahoo answers account banned.
you got nothin on me.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Hence my "no" vote and a short summary of the only REAL solutions to the USB problem (all taken from the big USB thread) . Bottom line is, if people couldn't figure out how to repair it (even with the debug pads-usb-rerouting) they might as well bring it to Nokia Care.
And the main reason i have never posted more than good explanations how to do and if these idiots balling at me even think i would do something to please them then you lot got a lot to learn.

There is tons of information on how to repair the usb port problem AND usb host on this forum and i do not try and take benifit away from the hard work done by everyone regarding these matters.

You might as well close this thread because it is not going to get me to "release" anything and will only make sure i never do !.

No wonder Nokia balled out if this is the kind of people they have to deal with on this thread DEMANDING things that already exsist on your very own community how stupid is that ?.

The flaming and negative posters need to start respecting this community and stop being childish starting worthless polls for information that already exsists AND start to treat people with respect, god knows i have done it but learned to shut my mouth and it takes a long time to gain any respect after you burnt your bridges.

Stop trying to make people look stupid as it seems to be a trend on this forum now due to lack of decent moderation techniques not stamping out foolishness as it starts.

I guess some of the mods are very soft hearted and as everyone seems to be bored they like all of us like to se a bit of fun but please make it educated fun aye !..

And for everyones information i will tell them this... for you to even stand a chance of either the usb repair mod or the usb OTG mod then you first of all better go learn how to use soldering and desoldering equipment before you even attempt, the mb of the N900 is not workable for the normal hobbyist solderee ok.

Texrat your a swell guy and i have utmost respect for you you know that so please do something about this as it will only make this community look even more stupid than it is.

I suggest this community starts to vet all newcoming members before allowing them the chance to start posting and if within the first 20 posts they start to be rediculas then you know what to do !.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-05-31 at 04:05.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
<normal community member mode>I'll be out of commission a while. My irony meter just busted a spring.</normal community member mode>

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
<normal community member mode>I'll be out of commission a while. My irony meter just busted a spring.</normal community member mode>
Yeah yeah yeah ok join in the fun.

PS you know how to rub salt in the wound eh lmao.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-05-31 at 04:13.

Thank you abill_uk for your priceless contribution.
Lets have ideas coming, this thread is for the community, by the community, about the community and last but not least inside the community!

Please direct your comments to helping this community and refrain from posts directed at individuals.

You need to be asking the Community not individual members ok.

Chan32167 started the Poll and the Poll is entirely for the Community so please direct any questions and remarks TO the Community.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daneel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by texrat View Post
<normal community member mode>i'll be out of commission a while. My irony meter just busted a spring.</normal community member mode>
ding ding ding ding ding

bingooooooooooooooo

The Following User Says Thank You to ScottishDuck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
what the hell is going on.... I am SO CONFUSED!?

What is the......... ahhh...

Bye...

The Following User Says Thank You to kingoddball For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
insults the rest of "us"
so you're a "engineer" too and you're dumb enough to not figure out how to use superglue?
like i said, its not rocket science. and you're no better then "many" other unproductive idiots on this forum.
the way i see it, you need the drivers too, and you dont wanna "bow down" to abill and ask for help, but honestly, you're jus begging him to give u the drivers.
otherwise, i dont see why you're interested in the drivers.. interested enough to open up a poll for it.

you're the reason why this community lost its track.
now you can bit*h about me all you want.
peace.
Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
i have 10 yahoo answers account banned.
you got nothin on me.
i better quote everything as you tend to edit after i have answered

lmao i insist... and you call yourself a troll... with 10 banned accounts your e-peen must be larger... troll with no sarcams hability no wonder 10 accounts...

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by chan32167 View Post
i better quote everything as you tend to edit after i have answered

lmao i insist... and you call yourself a troll... with 10 banned accounts your e-peen must be larger... troll with no sarcams hability no wonder 10 accounts...
i'm not really sure how you have answered..
if you have answered anything at all.
and tmo is jus boring.. i dont even troll here anymore.
sorry to break it to ya, but most of us have moved on.

Closed Thread

Tags
brainwashing, ignore list, let's have fun!, sad nerds, _sigh