Posts: 55 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Italy
Modest works for me also with latest CSSU patch.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
I don't understand what people think about what is the CSSU, and who is "working" on it and what is being done... and how "humiliations" will help to "improve" things...

I can understand that not everybody has enough time to be into everything, but the MINIMUM acknowledgement SHOULD be the first thing to be... I mean, the CSSU is a group of people that has little to nothing to do with nokia and has NO obligation or schedule to do with them or WHOEVER, and are doing something TO the community, by walking inside a "black" box with some parts that they can see and manage and some parts that they cannot see because is closed source. They have to manage a big bunch of things and I'm just defending them because in the most part they seem eager to make the thing better and not to shove peoples throat with THEIR way (like some projects are and I WILL NOT defend them).

Now, op, if you have something that is not in a way like you are entitled to or to just be plain insulting, here is the thread you should go:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...highlight=cssu

The Following User Says Thank You to Temporal For This Useful Post: