Poll: Abill_uk to release the know how for all the usb problems(with pics included).
Poll Options
Abill_uk to release the know how for all the usb problems(with pics included).

Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
For sure someone needs a (brain) doctor.
OH yesss please mines a bit blocked up and needs more ram... can you suggest one?

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
What the mods have to decide now is what this thread is all about because i have already posted the links way back to the solutions and it is still going on so what is this about now?.
If we closed every thread that lacked a clearly defined goal, well, there would be very little left here.

That said, lighthearted ribbing of a fellow community member is fine. Personal attacks violate forum rules. I request that everyone please stay well back from that line.

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2011-05-31 at 15:45. Reason: typo correction

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
yeah that was while developing the devs were under that impression but now all you need to do is install kernel v47 +hen+bt hid then get yourself a hostmode cable

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Dude, abill, when threads about you or starring you in any way surfaces here in TMO, the rate of activity here skyrockets. I feel this is a good thing as it brings the community together, and we see a lot of passive members commenting and once again being a part of this community, fighting our dragon-namely, abill_uk.

This is why I dont support banning you, as you're a damn good crowd-puller and provide entertainment to the masses.

So, take one for the team, abill, and let this thread (and its like) be, and continue to antagonistic us, so that we may fight you united under one open-source god as the maemo community.

</end patriotic music>

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Dude, abill, when threads about you or starring you in any way surfaces here in TMO, the rate of activity here skyrockets. I feel this is a good thing as it brings the community together, and we see a lot of passive members commenting and once again being a part of this community, fighting our dragon-namely, abill_uk.

This is why I dont support banning you, as you're a damn good crowd-puller and provide entertainment to the masses.

So, take one for the team, abill, and let this thread (and its like) be, and continue to antagonistic us, so that we may fight you united under one open-source god as the maemo community.

</end patriotic music>
I have to agree with you. I always think he's unfairly treated.

Say OP is intentionally mis-capitalized 'a' in 'abill_uk' as 'A'. That is outrageous. I'd have been pretty pissed when someone attempts to write my name in wrong cap, least the very first character of the name!

What have abill_uk done to deserve this? You guys should seriously think about it and get a life.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post

</end patriotic music>
Your spot on there because i am sure the only reason i have not been banned for my outspoken comments is for the very fact you have explained.

I am not a bad guy at all but people just do not accept my blunt words and sometimes i do go OTT but thats me love me or hate me but if your even in a pickle and as long as you are not abusive i will ALWAYS help out, on the other hand i never forget the bad comments against me and i will never help people like that in any way or form.

NB the comments from our supermod should do the trick !.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Please close the Thread, Cyber Bullying is not acceptable in any form, peopl kill themselves over this stuff.
here abill_uk I've found you the required help to stop you taking your own life http://www.bullying.co.uk/

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
Please close the Thread, Cyber Bullying is not acceptable in any form, peopl kill themselves over this stuff.
here abill_uk I've found you the required help to stop you taking your own life http://www.bullying.co.uk/
Only one word for you .... FOOL.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Only one word for you .... FOOL.
I was trying to be helpful and Friendly to you and in return I get attacked.

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-05-31 at 16:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
i have got a new slogan for this place
TMO the only place online for a good chuckle

The Following User Says Thank You to LTman For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
brainwashing, ignore list, let's have fun!, sad nerds, _sigh