Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Had 5 mins spare and downloaded Brain Train Flags. Again no problems with download and installed perfect. Plays just aswell as the free version from what I can see. I have left a small review saying as much.

PS
Don't worry about the money reimbersment laways willing to help development and progression. But if you do want to still donate to the competition thats cool

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by toucan murphy View Post
Yes brain train geo or brain train USA is a free one. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to mention name in case it broke forum rules!
Our formal rule is:

No Business Advertising
Creating threads, posts, or signatures that serve solely to promote your business (whatever that may be, personal blogs excluded) is not allowed. Maemo-specific services, products and software are allowed one active thread per major product, which is subject to the same rules that apply to other threads. Referral links and viral marketing are not allowed.
Emphasis added.

So, we welcome your interaction with other members of the maemo.org community. Please feel free to maintain one or more threads here (maximum one thread per product) in which you provide support for your games, announce new versions, etc. You can edit your initial post in this thread to change the title, if you like.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
Had 5 mins spare and downloaded Brain Train Flags. Again no problems with download and installed perfect. Plays just aswell as the free version from what I can see. I have left a small review saying as much.

PS
Don't worry about the money reimbersment laways willing to help development and progression. But if you do want to still donate to the competition thats cool
Cool cheers thats great. I will donate the €5 in your name.

Anybody like to try the last game 'Brain Train Geo'

http://store.ovi.com/content/80125?c...lisher+channel

Again I'll donate €5 if you can help out at all as well!

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Our formal rule is:

Emphasis added.

So, we welcome your interaction with other members of the maemo.org community. Please feel free to maintain one or more threads here (maximum one thread per product) in which you provide support for your games, announce new versions, etc. You can edit your initial post in this thread to change the title, if you like.
Cheers thanks for explaining that. I have updated the title and will keep any update info in this thread.

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
I just paid and downloaded your app (from Germany, EUR 0.99).

All went fine. Tomorrow I'll test the app and post a comment on the OVI store.

Cheers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
I just paid and downloaded your app (from Germany, EUR 0.99).

All went fine. Tomorrow I'll test the app and post a comment on the OVI store.

Cheers.
Cheers thanks so much!

I'll make a donation in your name too - if this is what you like or just let me know!

The Following User Says Thank You to toucan murphy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by toucan murphy View Post
I'll make a donation in your name too - if this is what you like or just let me know!
No worries, do as you like with the money!

Honestly, I would have never thought about downloading such a program (regardless of free/paid), but now I've done it, and I quickly gave it a shot and it's actually a fine game

Cheers.

Originally Posted by reinob View Post
No worries, do as you like with the money!

Honestly, I would have never thought about downloading such a program (regardless of free/paid), but now I've done it, and I quickly gave it a shot and it's actually a fine game

Cheers.
Cheers thanks again for this!

I have made donations now to the competition for both who helped out!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toucan murphy For This Useful Post:
Anybody know any good ways to market games on ovi besides maybe google ad words?

Anybody ever use google ad words and found it any good?

I looked for like a game review site for N900 and found nothing. There isn't even really much for Symbian - I sent a message to allaboutsymbian but not sure how easy it is to get a review done.

I thought about offering a prize for getting tops scores.... but I'm guessing it will get hacked/cheated not sure if there would be a way to get around this.

Does anybody else have experience on how to pormote apps?

No idea. I'm not really into games nor into OVI nor into SEO-like-stuff

But anyway, I wrote a really short review on OVI, mentioning the flawless installation.

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post: