Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
ok thanks, it would be great if you could have the app running in the background with out have the window open

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
yea true, someone has mentioned this before and I think MAG is considering it

when this app is expected to be in extras, any idea ? just want to know

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I don't really push to extras, it's a waste of time imo, by the time the app gets 10 votes I'd have a new version pushed.

Notifications should show as "email"-style notifications, they'll be stacked in the next version.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
I don't really push to extras, it's a waste of time imo, by the time the app gets 10 votes I'd have a new version pushed.

Notifications should show as "email"-style notifications, they'll be stacked in the next version.
So does this mean that in the next version;
The app does not have to be opened in order to receive notifications?
Does it also mean that i can uncheck the email notification boxes on the actual website and still get facebook notifications?

Not yet, working on that.

Not sure about email notifications, I use facebook's API, if they disable notifications from that when you untick email notifications it's their fault, not mine.

Tags in posts will be shown properly in the next version, photo comments will also show correctly and notifications leading to photos will work fine (Facebook API bug, worked around it)

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Just noticed that for some reason the newsfeed doesn't show any status updates sent from mobile devices.

Posts: 597 | Thanked: 490 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Not yet, working on that.

Not sure about email notifications, I use facebook's API, if they disable notifications from that when you untick email notifications it's their fault, not mine.

Tags in posts will be shown properly in the next version, photo comments will also show correctly and notifications leading to photos will work fine (Facebook API bug, worked around it)
Sounds great MAG!
What about a search feature? You know, for searching the hot girl you meet while partying and want to add as friend in order to avoid not remembering her name the next day
And what about the graphic works (mockups and app icons) provided so far? Have they been helpful at least for some inspiration or do you want more help?

QNeptunea -
Best Twitter Client for N9/N950 - HowTo Create Themes

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Luleå, Sweden
Originally Posted by MikkoH View Post
Just noticed that for some reason the newsfeed doesn't show any status updates sent from mobile devices.
I can see post made from both iPhone and Andoid.

/oxpo

Originally Posted by Reflektorfalke View Post
Sounds great MAG!
What about a search feature? You know, for searching the hot girl you meet while partying and want to add as friend in order to avoid not remembering her name the next day
And what about the graphic works (mockups and app icons) provided so far? Have they been helpful at least for some inspiration or do you want more help?
Sure, although I'm not sure if Facebook's API supports adding friends, I'll try and get search working though.

Mockups are actually great, it's just that I've never styled an app so it'll take time :P

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:

Tags
facebook, facebook client