Originally Posted by shady View Post
^^ so, im to believe that a device no one has seen, has a better chance than the one that the FCC has?

really, good to know.
Elop show it at D9

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koajwujwer123 For This Useful Post:
oh yea, thats right ... he pulled a toy out of his pocket, fair enough. is that accompanied by a FCC document? does that mean that the HWKB isnt coming .. probably not.

im done posting till the N9 is announced properly, its going to be a horrifically sad day for some, hope its not me.

thanks, take care.

patience.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shady For This Useful Post:
oh yea, thats right ... he pulled a toy out of his pocket, fair enough. is that accompanied by a FCC document? does that mean that the HWKB isnt coming .. probably not.

im done posting till the N9 is announced properly, its going to be a horrifically sad day for some, hope its not me.

thanks, take care.

patience.
Why the hell are you stuck on FCC document O.O

Originally Posted by nwerneck View Post
And she's lovin' him with that aluminium body, I just know it
And he's typing into her black keys, late at night!
Take a look at this

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=626593

The Following User Says Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Thats it. I have to go and buy another phone tomorrow. Damn, all vendors are against me. Noone creates highend phones with keyboard anymore. I'm almost forced to buy a E7 against my will...but I guess that phone is ok. Wake me up when nokia release another device with keyboard.

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Lol, this is just plain stupidity, the dev device won't be released because it has old hardware and now i wonder in what aspect will the consumer device be better? single core CPU, 8MP camera, are you f*cking kidding me?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olympus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Thats it. I have to go and buy another phone tomorrow. Damn, all vendors are against me. Noone creates highend phones with keyboard anymore. I'm almost forced to buy a E7 against my will...but I guess that phone is ok. Wake me up when nokia release another device with keyboard.
no its not it sucks. U better buy one more N900 then...

okey atleast E7 has hdmi but the OS is bigjoke...

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Koajwujwer123 View Post
keyboard device was supposed to come out last year. the non kbd one this year. but due to software problems it kept getting delayed and now hardware is too old , Nokia cannot charge high price for it and they want only one model... so 2nd model become consumer model.
I do not agree with the line that keeps getting trotted out, that the delay (this yr) has been entirely due to progress of software dev.
The are other factors at play than just that...

Harmatten-Meego (Maemo 6 w/meego compatibility layer) would be pretty-much rock-solid by now, why isn't it out?
Hell, when Google first started releasing Android publicly, it was very much beta.

Last edited by jalyst; 2011-06-06 at 20:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
im done posting till the N9 is announced properly...
I don't understand why you didn't think of that any earlier :P

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IsaacDFP For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by olympus View Post
Lol, this is just plain stupidity, the dev device won't be released because it has old hardware and now i wonder in what aspect will the consumer device be better? single core CPU, 8MP camera, are you f*cking kidding me?
there is many reason it doesnt get released one is: it would be bad cause everybody knows about the leaked pictures from Q3 last year. Every damn mobile media sites knows about it and it would just look stupid release that one a year after it actually appeared on internet.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland