Notices

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
The internal player won't playback on my device when the playback quality is mobile. When I change the quality to high, the playback problems are gone. Can someone confirm that this is a bug?

The Following User Says Thank You to Trestry For This Useful Post:
hey can any one help me i am having trouble downloading any of the cutetube files nor from faster application manager....

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by Trestry View Post
The internal player won't playback on my device when the playback quality is mobile. When I change the quality to high, the playback problems are gone. Can someone confirm that this is a bug?
Trestry you bloody marvel, you just solved the myterious cuteplayer will not play for me. So it is not CSSU or powerkernel related. BRAVO and thanks!!!!! Never occurred to me and I am sure illuminating for others.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Trestry View Post
Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
Trestry you bloody marvel, you just solved the myterious cuteplayer will not play for me. So it is not CSSU or powerkernel related. BRAVO and thanks!!!!! Never occurred to me and I am sure illuminating for others.
The 'mobile' streams play fine on my device. My guess is there's a problem with your gstreamer packages (QML video element uses gstreamer as the backend). I know there have been other issues, such as audio skipping, but I have no first-hand experience of these as I have not updated these packages since my last flash many weeks ago.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
A control application similar to the Android XBMC application, that will also enable you to browse the EPG and schedule recordings. It will not be a frontend (I should put that in a big red font ).
It would be super awesome if you could add youtube leanback (what the android app youtube remote from google inc. does) support to qmltube. Esp since I'm sure you can do much better than google, plus it would be cool not to have to use my Galaxy Tab, which I really only use as ebook, ecomic, emag reader normally...

Originally Posted by casketizer View Post
It would be super awesome if you could add youtube leanback (what the android app youtube remote from google inc. does) support to qmltube. Esp since I'm sure you can do much better than google, plus it would be cool not to have to use my Galaxy Tab, which I really only use as ebook, ecomic, emag reader normally...
I'd never heard of this YouTube Leanback before. It looks like I finally have a reason to dust off my Android device.

There doesn't seem to be a public API for this functionality.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I'd never heard of this YouTube Leanback before. It looks like I finally have a reason to dust off my Android device.

There doesn't seem to be a public API for this functionality.
Damn that sucks. Maybe the source is available? It's really a cool feature.

just wanted to say thank you to the dev for this piece of software. i updated it but never tried it for a while until yesterday. i was pleasantly surprised when i noticed the videos were playing right within the app itself. kudos!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to droll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Belgium
Is it just me or is xtube not working anymore?
(Cutetube 0.9.4 - xtube 2.0-1)

Originally Posted by Bartcore3 View Post
Is it just me or is xtube not working anymore?
(Cutetube 0.9.4 - xtube 2.0-1)
I have disabled support for Xtube until I update it.

My website

GitHub

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube