Notices

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ The Netherlands
Do you have any contacts whom are capable of writing/editing this plugin? Unfortunately I'm just a user, without any programming skills. If you can find somebody who's able to get this plugin up and running again, I'll sure chip in.

The Following User Says Thank You to CMB Rocks For This Useful Post:
There are a few other telepathy plugins that work with twitter and oauth, such as:
http://code.google.com/p/prpltwtr/

It looks like someone just needs to port it over / recompile it for maemo. I tried to compile it in scratchbox, but I have no clue what I am doing. It should be do-able for someone that knows how to compile and release programs.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xur17 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xur17 View Post
There are a few other telepathy plugins that work with twitter and oauth, such as:
http://code.google.com/p/prpltwtr/

It looks like someone just needs to port it over / recompile it for maemo. I tried to compile it in scratchbox, but I have no clue what I am doing. It should be do-able for someone that knows how to compile and release programs.
I do hope someone is able to do this, he says shamelessly bumping the thread...

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
bump times a million....please maemo community fix this

I'm afraid the Maemo community can do jack about this...
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2381854,00.asp

I guess we have to take this up with Twitter...

I'm pretty sure that's only for platforms where Twitter created an application themselfs.

Doubt they will care one bit what anyone will do on Maemo :P .. if they even know what it is

Been waiting for this plugin for a while to be updated with oauth. Not sure if rabbitrun84 is still working on it at all?

I recently implemented oauth via php on a website and got a bit of general knowledge. Will check out the source of this plugin and see what I can do myself. Not promising anything though

Last edited by StingerID4; 2011-06-01 at 10:04.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StingerID4 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by StingerID4 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's only for platforms where Twitter created an application themselfs.

Doubt they will care one bit what anyone will do on Maemo :P .. if they even know what it is

Been waiting for this plugin for a while to be updated with oauth. Not sure if rabbitrun84 is still working on it at all?

I recently implemented oauth via php on a website and got a bit of general knowledge. Will check out the source of this plugin and see what I can do myself. Not promising anything though
Ok, so there is still hope for this plugin, that's nice.
If you experience any problems while implementing/porting/recompiling/whatever, please let us know, maybe we can figure out how to get this plugin up and running again.

Last edited by CMB Rocks; 2011-06-02 at 10:58.

Shameless self promotion;

Short - it works with an OAuth proxy service. Works seamlessly.

http://www.knownokia.ca/2011/06/work...ration-on.html

Last edited by hawaii; 2011-06-07 at 05:01.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
damn.. this is alot smarter then what I was trying to do.

Thanks!

Thanx man!