Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
mission accomplished
Great !

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
i am working on a new leak... give me time till 21.6... maybe then my source will tell me more...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by selfish_russian View Post
Pffff... I'm exhausted We need more leaks )
Working on it
Attached Images

Originally Posted by vivmak View Post
Working on it
Awesome, so does this mean that Japanese text input will be supported as standard?

We have to wait until 26 june...so 18 days doesn't kill us....or maybe does?!

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by viic View Post
We have to wait until 26 june...so 18 days doesn't kill us....or maybe does?!
I am dead inside already!!

All the people in Nokia playing with their new toy is one thing, but the lucky ones that had it in their hands and are bragging about it here, is a different one.

Last edited by suy; 2011-06-08 at 12:08.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by suy View Post
All the people in Nokia playing with their new toy is one thing, but the lucky ones that had it in their hands and are bragging about it here, is a different one.
haha. yeah. But I'm glad they are here bragging about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Interested. If you're serious you could join a little project we're thinking about here in Berlin.
Highly interested in such a project (specially if you talking about customized hardware). If OpenPandora could do it, we can too. Although I might not be a millionaire, I would much rather trust the hands of the community rather than money-hungry corporations (I have no interest in pleasing a crowd or making profit, I just want what's best, lol)

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Highly interested in such a project (specially if you talking about customized hardware). If OpenPandora could do it, we can too. Although I might not be a millionaire, I would much rather trust the hands of the community rather than money-hungry corporations (I have no interest in pleasing a crowd or making profit, I just want what's best, lol)
some of this isnt possible now, some of the chipsets have yet to release, however with the new omap4470 being released some of this stuff is extremely feasible, this is where i would start with a hw project ... but it seems like it needs the full faith backing of a large investor, or a tier one that would be willing to put it together. i dunno if weekend warriors could succeed building this device:

http://www.shadymilkman.com/2011/01/nokia-n9.html

but it sure would be a fantastic bar to set, and eventually exceed.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Of course it isn't possible to build an ultra high-end device in the worlds best casing using the newest (by other companies patented) technology.
But it's possible to get a pretty good device for a pretty decent price.
The best thing of it: it's totally open.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland