Active Topics

zehjotkah! We never got answer on this one:

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Hey guys (and girls?)!
Just thought I should give you a heads up.
You'll love the consumer device even without keyboard. Nokia is using a patented, new technology, not seen in any other device in the market.
Does this new technology have something to do with the cover material?

Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
NFC to remote control a nuclear bomb. That is surely going to blow the competition.
sure if you are competing with your self

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Janimatik View Post
zehjotkah! We never got answer on this one:
I never said more about that and I don't intent to do so.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I never said more about that and I don't intent to do so.
Boooooo. Just love when people sying: I know this this and this. But I can't/won't tell you this this and this. Why bring it up in the first place?

Please make up a story or something. It's much more fun.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
now when nokia go wp7 on smartPHONES I wonder if this new handset/minitablet will have telephony support? Haas this question ben raised in thist hread

Timo ronkainen (ceo of TradeDoubler_FI) said that he saw elop using a very thin black wm7 phone, with a center rear camera and looking a lot like the concepts out there. If thats the story then the one at the event that some people speculate was a keyboardless N9 is only a wm7 phone

Originally Posted by morfeas View Post
Timo ronkainen (ceo of TradeDoubler_FI) said that he saw elop using a very thin black wm7 phone, with a center rear camera and looking a lot like the concepts out there. If thats the story then the one at the event that some people speculate was a keyboardless N9 is only a wm7 phone
Yeah but @ D9 Elop specifically said that he wasn't going to show us a WP7 device but he had something else. I'm pretty sure that's what he said or something along those lines

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Nokia has officially said that Elop's D9 phone was not WP7 phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to OVK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
edit: beat me to it ^^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nokia Conversations and Elop himself stated it was not a WP7 device what was pulled out his pocket.
Nokians on twitter said we will see more about the device in coming weeks. exact same line Nokia Conversations used about jessies girl video.

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
I was refering to our possibilities in the current group we have for that project. Of course if a Marc Shuttleworth jumps in, the things would be totally different. But we don't have the ressources to produce a Veyron or a PS3.. ^^

yes. You would be amazed to know what chinese are doing these days.
well, i was inspired by a duo who creates high end orthodynamic headspeakers. they pretty much carved out their market with a superior product. Audeze, their LCD-2s are highly regarded.

not sure if its an aspirational or inspirational story ... still, i think youre right, if there were enough resources for the initial build in. oh well i wish you luck with that project, as you can see im clearly interested in integrated development and research.

Last edited by shady; 2011-06-08 at 17:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to shady For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland