Active Topics

Jesus guys, you sound as if this is a funeral, a the stskeeps just got backstabbed, cooked, skinned alive ...

I don't see stskeeps crying, so why would you?

As a matter of fact he will direct his positive energy to something positive, unlike the rest of us sitting here.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to momcilo For This Useful Post:
All the best STSKEEPS

Thank you Stskeeps for your work on Mer and MeeGo. I'm sure there are many silent readers like me who admired your dedication and contribution to the NITs over the years, keep up the good work.

P.S.
We all saw this coming, distro bashing is a big "no no" on any linux forum. MeeGo bashing and carsten bashing should have been harshly delt with.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uppercase For This Useful Post:
Stskeeps all the best for the future, I just hope this is not the first sign Meego DE will never really function on the N900 and the project will be ended.

Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Stskeeps all the best for the future, I just hope this is not the first sign Meego DE will never really function on the N900 and the project will be ended.
Stskeeps isn't going anywhere WRT MeeGo. Just saving his sanity by leaving TMO

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Before a consensus forms that someone should be strung up or put down for this, I'd like a clearcut statement from the proported victim that he found the criticism so hard-hitting that he just couldn't take it any more.

Because I found the criticism absurd. I suppose there are a lot of people here with high-strung egos who would like to suppress opposition in general, but I never thought of Stskeeps as one of them.

I personally thought the petition thread was dumb and I criticised it harshly enough that a moderator issued a warning I thought was partly aimed at me, but I didn't feel sorry for Stskeeps -- I just felt sorry for sentient beings.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
May GOD BLESS YOU

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Well, take care and good luck with your future endeavours. And remember:

Bada rox - always

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
He is doing what he should be doing and that is to concentrate his work on MeeGo in the right place, you can not serve 2 masters and he is clearly needed in the place he should be.
He cannot contribute to Maemo because of legal reasons and that is where the conflict derives because this is Maemo.org.
I want to see MeeGo much more established and he is doing the right thing to make this happen.

The 2 banners for MeeGo in the top right corner should not be on this Maemo.org community, wrong place for MeeGo.

Maemo and MeeGo do not belong together and I hope now Maemo is given the attention it deserves on Maemo.org.

Let Carsten get on with his work and we should do the same here.
We ALL can go join him on MeeGo.

Conflict over.

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ london
may you you get a lot of cake in your life mate by that i mean women lol... anyways it seems like you was a huge contributor, may you get alot of good karma your way peace out

Tags
death to trolls, fish for thanks, stskeeps, thanks for fish, thankyou