Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
Was chatting to a certain former Nokia/MeeGo employee on facebook.. lets just call him Mr T... anyways, he said "i'd be surprised if it ever goes ahead"

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by Faustino View Post
Was chatting to a certain former Nokia/MeeGo employee on facebook.. lets just call him Mr T... anyways, he said "i'd be surprised if it ever goes ahead"
emphasis added to put this comment in the correct context.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
The N9 has been cancelled
we know for a quite long time now that the „N9“ has been cancelled with N9 i mean „Dali“ probably your source meant dali.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Mr T...prepare to be suprised

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
emphasis added to put this comment in the correct context.
Who is still good friends with Mr Elop by the way.. if he says it's doubtful.. then that's probably your answer...

I was hoping that would be true until the CTO's departure last week and if you look at the schedule for the event taking place on the 21st, you will see that the focus is on the new ecosystem, which we all know will be FLOP ELOP's WP7 strategy so Im just a little worried that we might not really see any Harmattan device at all. Remember, it was the CTO, not FLOP, who said that there will be only one Meego device released this year. Now that he is gone, what credibility does that leave us with???

I hope I am sooo wrong!!!!!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Cancelled or not. Nokia is dead without a keyboard version. I Will soon launch My one man campaign to bring Nokia to the ground. I guess That this announcement Will force Nokia to rethink their position.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Wow, that would blow balls but hell we haven't seen anything from Nokia.

Who is still good friends with Mr Elop by the way.. if he says it's doubtful.. then that's probably your answer...
My friend is a good friend with former Nokia exec, Vanjoki. My brother also goes fishing every weekend with Elop and both say that there will be 3 MeeGo devices. Dev device will be given to every member in this forum joined before last week.

True story.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
you are going to have to do better than that sir. i find it very hard to believe that you were chatting on facebook with an ex-nokian who is good friends with elop.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland