Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
Chuck Norris gets source without signing NDA
Right ! Chuck can leak the source and the NDA out of the binary !

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Chuck Norris doesn't sign NDA's because if he tells you he'll kill you anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
The only reason why chuck Norris hasn't revealed N9 Specs is because he IS N9 himself!
And that is the reason why you will never own a N9, because no one owns Chuck Norris

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Confederatio Helvetica
Chuck Norris can convince you to buy a WP7 phone!

Last edited by rentze; 2011-06-14 at 22:56. Reason: typo

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
qgil has asked to step down from meego (Community Office co-lead and Co marketing coordinator)

but

14:04:25 <qgil_> sure I'll concentrate on the bridge between this upcoming Nokia product and the MeeGo community

http://irclogs.meego.com/meetbot/mee....log.html#l-31

nice
Nice? I dont know seems more like Intel is doing everything to freeze out anything coming from Nokia after MrFlop announcement , but also before that, So I guess this also could be a bit of a the reason to step down.

I dont kknow why Intel is so pissed to get contributins I thougt it was open ssource butl it looks more like its going to be an intelonly project at the end and that is no good!

I hope I am wrong but following mailinglist and IRC a bit make me wonder what is going on.

I dont wanna spread FUD just my opinion.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-06-14 at 23:08.

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
Intel needed Nokia more than Nokia needed Moblin.. Maemo was just fine as it was.

If this MeeGo bullplop had never happened, how many Maemo devices would be on the market by now? Serious question by the way..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faustino For This Useful Post:
YEAH! Blame MeeGoshit not Elop!

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
Perhaps other have read it, but this is an interesting piece on NOKIA demise from Helsingin Sanomat, a Helsinki newspaper in 4 parts. Makes for a very interesting read:

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/Kno.../1135260596609
This is old, read it ages ago. It is poorly written and boring as well. A piece of crap really.

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by N9Us View Post
YEAH! Blame MeeGoshit not Elop!
Well MeeGo seems to only have hindered what Maemo had going for it... if i'm wrong i'd like to be shown why..

don't think it was Elops decision to merge with Moblin so you can't really blame him for those failings. He was pretty much forced into choosing WP7 because of the slow progress of MeeGo (which he is also partly to blame for.. but so is everyone else connected with it)

The Following User Says Thank You to Faustino For This Useful Post:
Exact my opinion Faustino.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland