Active Topics

Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
I still managed to get some WP7 info though but you guys don't want to hear on here lol
I wouldn't mind some info.
Rumors are so slow nowadays over at MR forums.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
"Iwanttoknow" "Iwanttoknow"
Maybe nokia are just fattening us up for the kill
If this turn out to be a WP7 I will be fuuuuuurious!!!!
grrrrr...... arghhhh!!!! "Pulls hair out & screams" 3!90

Last edited by 1337INT13H; 2011-06-15 at 18:54.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
+2 mece, that's exactly what I was Told weeks ago by people in the know and I writ it in this thread and nobody believed me. Since I writ it it was confirmed by Z and K123, so I'm very confident. BTW my main source as declined to speak to me about Harmattan for last 2 weeks b/c this thread getting quoted all over the net, at End of May he said Just wait till June.
I still managed to get some WP7 info though but you guys don't want to hear on here lol
It doesnt mean people not trust you, Z or K123 but stuff can change as we have seen several times before.

Let us hope we will get some more info next week. I still is not sure

But REALLY hope so we can get rid of those rumors some going on over a year now :-O

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
What are you on about???

The BIG event someone must capture a super close-up macro very detailed pic unseen & src=url ...upload it directly to this forum!! anyone else agree with me please thank me!!!

I can not physically describe the amount of mental stress torture nokia will inflict upon my well being personally. It will be an epic momentous collapse of the maemo forums social structures & all it's member, affiliates etc...

Last edited by 1337INT13H; 2011-06-15 at 19:22.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1337INT13H For This Useful Post:
What i know is mid level phone on 21 and also small teaser of MeeGo phone. Maybe no official announced. Available in September same time as with new Symbian update too.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Koajwujwer123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Nooooooooo don't want to heat that

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
The only thing that is really killing me is do I line up and figure out a way to buy a dev device, and then also get the consumer device if it is coming out 4 or so month after the dev device as well.

What will I do on the forums if the most active posts are about the Dali device and things are still up in the air about the Lankku ever coming out...I'd hate to buy Dali only for a few months later buy and use more the Lankku device...questions questions...

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
The device will not be Unveiled in Australia or announced to World from there.
I've just heard there will be local gatherings in few Countries to the Let local Media and such get hands on with whatever Elop and Crew will Globally launch from Singapore.
Has anyone outside Australia received an invitation to a "local event"? The Australian invitation really suggests that it will be the Big Reveal, with phrases like "unveiled and demonstrated for the first time."

I've been so very disappointed about how things have gone with the Nokia / MeeGo situation since the first depressing announcement of the Maemo - MeeGo change. I realize now that the creation of MeeGo was the launching of a life raft from the sinking Linux division inside Nokia, it is just so sad that they couldn't get their stuff together and save the ship.

I believe if the Maemo team had been faster to market with devices in the years since the N810, the mobile landscape would be a completely different place today. But they've somehow gotten stuck in the "too little too late" rut, and I believe it not only killed Maemo, it precipitated the Elopocalypse.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
The only thing that is really killing me is do I line up and figure out a way to buy a dev device, and then also get the consumer device if it is coming out 4 or so month after the dev device as well.

What will I do on the forums if the most active posts are about the Dali device and things are still up in the air about the Lankku ever coming out...I'd hate to buy Dali only for a few months later buy and use more the Lankku device...questions questions...
Same os.. why you worry so much :P i dont think u buy Dali. I no think anyone can buy Dali

The Following User Says Thank You to Koajwujwer123 For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland