Active Topics

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dallas TX
background: as funny as it may sound I was cleaning my phone and flashing a new partition with 5gb of roofts... I took out the microSD card. next thing you know I cant find it anywhere, I threw the living room upside down and nothing.. of course the rest of the story is me checking my dog's stool the next morning to find half of my microsd card.

Problem: all my backups where on that microsd card, so after I had a fresh flashed phone and no backup. Contacts I got back from ovi suite, as well as pictures, but I had to redownload everything I had previously installed.

Today looking in my portable HDD i found a backup folder with some old settings.zip file. the only thing i've always wanted back and haven't had the time or energy to do is reconfigure all my voip and IM accounts.

Does anyone know where in the settings.zip file are the voip and IM accounts stored so i can restore them to my n900 please????

thanks for reading this long post lol

Last edited by Dr.Marcial; 2011-06-16 at 19:41.

can i bump this thread?

sorry for keeping this thread alive, but does anyone know in what file are the Voip and IM accounts saved ?

Please?