Posts: 283 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by edbanger View Post
Damn it, the renewed buzz in this thread (and Vietnamese Nokia sites ) is making sure I'm not studying for my last exam tomorrow .
same over here, but mine starts in 4 weeks

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Farts are disrupting aren't they?

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
these blurry leaked images are "incredible" similar to the real (consumer) device. no fake.

ah and to stop trolling about bad performance. the !dev!-device with inferior hardware runs the UI at 120 fps. the human eye is able to see about 25 fps.
I'll get the blue one! My N8 is blue, too.

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by c0ld View Post
certain there will be a live stream? link?
nokiaconnection.com

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
these blurry leaked images are "incredible" similar to the real (consumer) device. no fake.

ah and to stop trolling about bad performance. the !dev!-device with inferior hardware runs the UI at 120 fps. the human eye is able to see about 25 fps.
How does the typing on the screen compare to iphone virtual keyboard? That is my biggest fear about the consumer device seeing what is on Symbian 3

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
How does the typing on the screen compare to iphone virtual keyboard? That is my biggest fear about the consumer device seeing what is on Symbian 3
the devs I spoke to, which have access to the consumer device said that you won't miss a hardware keyboard.
you really can't compare Symbian with Harmattan.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Sorry, but that is just pure BS. Look for yourself. Human eye is very capable, 25 FPS is just a really bad decision for TV and movies. That's all.

Last edited by babraq; 2011-06-20 at 14:23.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babraq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by babraq View Post
Sorry, but that is just pure BS. Look for yourself. Human eye is very capable, 25 FPS is just a really bad decision for TV and movies. That's all.
It runs at 120FPS

And blue model looks good !

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Koajwujwer123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth

yeah, looks like the first real leaked pic. both phones (blu/pink) have the ui already seen at the teaser could it be that we will see more then one color? i would still prefer black, babyblue and pink looks too childish for me...

The Haptikos technology should be perfect by now, check this out.

http://m.engadget.com/default/articl.../&category=cla

Hey Zeh, any word on the sound quality for this device, any new tech? Or something to look forward too.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland