Active Topics

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
me wanna see 10.000 by 2/3.am uk gmt.
haha!

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
4 more hours to go people. Walk your dog, play with your kids, watch pr0n, sleep, gamble or do something to ease your mind off until then. =P

I need to get ready to go to the event soon. So just gonna take a shower now and get dressed. (Need to catch a train also)

I hope my N900 doesn't let me down today!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
When N9 comes out , means N900 will support the same MeeGo for N9 ? I mean , if N900 will support the same MeeGo , it will get updates and support from nokia ?

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
me wanna see 10.000 by 2/3.am uk gmt.
haha!
my guess is zero posts during live stream...

The Following User Says Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
my guess is zero posts during live stream...
You've obviously never been to a football forum.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
When N9 comes out , means N900 will support the same MeeGo for N9 ? I mean , if N900 will support the same MeeGo , it will get updates and support from nokia ?
updates and support from nokia? wow! not gonna happen sorry!

Originally Posted by volt View Post
This very thread started out as a Dali thread.
yea i know ... i fought that fight, and got buried and exiled, i couldnt even start my own thread before the mods MALICIOUSLY integrated it into the wasteful space ... either way i have no interest in this specific device. never have its a waste of potential to soften the brand gap nokia is suffering at the hands of its leadership.

dali cant float a company till next year that was clear, but it doesnt mean it was EVER meant to ... i feel underwhelmed and overannoyed

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shady For This Useful Post:
Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
dont think so... the only thing we can expect for n900 is the developer edition of meego... and that is real meego.. n9 will have maemo/harmattan, not meego...

the only possible thing could be that N9 will be able to dual boot harmattan and stock meego, so N9 would be able to get the updates of meego (from meego.com and with stock ui) but i dont think that we will see harmattan on N9

....seriously hope this is not as hyped up as when belly flop killed meego....am really wanting meego to show him what an idiot he was back in febuary!

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
Ask them if they can sell/give you a n950 (HWKB device) and then you sell/give it to me! :P
Same here - or if they will do a HWKB version.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland