Poll: N900 fans will you buy a N9 or N950 (if u could)?
Poll Options
N900 fans will you buy a N9 or N950 (if u could)?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by lsolano View Post
This poll should have separated options to vote for the n9 or the n950.
yes, without seperation i cannot answer this question.
i would never by the N9, on the other hand the N950 if available i would like to buy.

N9 is not for me. I don't like the design. A commercially available N950 on the other hand *drool* THAT would be a yes :-)

Glasswalker

Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Don't hold your breath as N900 owner have been waiting along time for Flash 10 to arrive!!!
I'm wondering why is it so damn hard to put flash on a device? What's the big deal of not including it? It is (in my eyes) such a small thing for them to include and makes a great difference. It makes the 'internet experience' a lot less complete.

Originally Posted by Emass View Post
I'm wondering why is it so damn hard to put flash on a device? What's the big deal of not including it? It is (in my eyes) such a small thing for them to include and makes a great difference. It makes the 'internet experience' a lot less complete.
I guess for the N900 it was not worthwhile Nokia spending money getting the license in view of the small number of handsets sold. However why they haven't got it for the N9 is an odd one, perhaps it is an indication that the N9 is going to follow the same path as the N900 but who knows??

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
I love to have it !
Like the Swipe XP

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

gonna get it, and from what ive read, many blogs are quite impressed at the device so i think consumers will love it too if they forget about the dead end that meego is at nokia.

will replace my n900 as im not a developper, i dont give a **** about linux ( i hate linux) i just want a great SMARTphone, and dont care about ecosystem as i use about 5 apps on my n900 and was using even less than that on my iphone before it...
all i want is the best multitasking experience on a phone. i want productivity in my pocket, not angry bird

The Following User Says Thank You to choufleur47 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Aspen Colorado
I like the specs on the N9, but without a keyboard it's a no go. Too hard to use Linux without access to a cli, and if there's a cli, you need a keyboard.

But the larger issue for me is that I'm not going to buy ANY new hardware until the AT&T&T merger goes through, since I'll likely need to buy new hardware at that point no matter what happens (unless the merger is blocked, which seems very unlikely). I have to think there's a lot of US customers in the same boat.

The Following User Says Thank You to Eric G For This Useful Post:
i don't know. i'll go with n950 but n9 might do too if i will still want to be unique in the vast ocean of android and ios. reception and camera i think is still nokia's territory. they're the only manufacturer that puts pentaband 3g antennas in their phones too. otherwise, my head is also turning to htc doubleshot because of a stable support from google compared to what nokia did w/ maemo / meego...

might also stick with n900 because it's just an awesome device...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
Depends if the N9 is as flashable as the N950 and plenty other factors which I cannot say until it has been released and tested and all.

So basically I don't know.
read on meego.com forum there are already plans for a community edition so yes, it will be possible.

Tags
flash blows