Active Topics

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
were it a bug, the proper place to go would be bugs.meego.com. however, if you dont actually have the device in your hands i dont think it is appropriate to file a bug. keep in mind that the software is still in beta at this point as well.
NO! Harmattan or QT related bugs should be sent to nokia developer site:

http://developer.nokia.com

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by xalted13 View Post
Now i'm paranoid
Now your paranoid?!

You have to be mad to give that seller your money unless you have cash to burn.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansus For This Useful Post:
I don't think i can live without a hardware keyboard after having used the n900. Very disappointed the n9 doesn't have one. I want a n950 but n900 has a FM transmitter and flash support in the web browser! It's like Nokia are removing features rather than increasing them, and it seems like they're following in Apple footsteps (by moving to a close OS, WP7). Think I'll stick with n900 for now.

The Following User Says Thank You to qasman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xalted13 View Post
if you read he say's you'll get the shipment by a certain date but that date is out of bounds of the ebay payment protection. His account has been active since march of 2010 so I don't know if a scammer would create an account and scam a year later but at the same time its all a little fishy
Yeah, that listing is also up on ebay uk. I Was hoping it would be legit but after seeing his sold item, I had doubts. Still added him to my watch list though, just in case someone does say it's legit (or complain about it being a scam).

I don't think I'm going to buy the n950 until there is some good reviews about there being huge differences between that and the n900.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by qasman View Post
I don't think i can live without a hardware keyboard after having used the n900. Very disappointed the n9 doesn't have one. I want a n950 but n900 has a FM transmitter and flash support in the web browser! It's like Nokia are removing features rather than increasing them, and it seems like they're following in Apple footsteps (by moving to a close OS, WP7). Think I'll stick with n900 for now.
the fmradio was not activated in n900 when start to sell. same goes for n9 but it actually HAS a fmradio.

the n9 has far better display than n900/n950. camera/optic is better than n950/n900 and probadly kills alot of androids in this area.

I havent test it myself but seen alot of videos etc... and I can understand why they dish hwkbd. the device and OS is mainly portraitmode thats for sure and I must admit I like it even if I first was negative about no hwkbd. hopefully vkbd is very good to write long messages like this.... (using n900 posting this meessage...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Ok, I think the ebay guy is legit.

I'm negotiating purchase of a female unicorn with him, and he's asking for 46 days to deliver the item.

But I have a feeling that he's legit.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
No need to buy from some guy on ebay. The N950 is going on general sale.

My website

GitHub

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Lmaoooo. love that

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Sorry to be a downer, but the proper thing to do is to add some n950 subtitles to the virgin bunker scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dwbHYFznWE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
the fmradio was not activated in n900 when start to sell. same goes for n9 but it actually HAS a fmradio.
Can't remember where I read it (probably MeeGo forums) but while the N9 has the FMTX module in it, there is no "antenna" connected - while the FMTX "could" be activated by an app, it's highly likely that the TX power would not be sufficient to transmit even close distances (ie. to your car stereo). I'd love to (and hope to as well) be proven wrong though!!!

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????