Active Topics

Hi everyone, i was almost in an accident today while trying to see who was calling me...the issue is that whenever anyone calls, the screen is like black, i have to unlock the screen using the unlock switch to unlock the screen to see who's calling... and once i am done talking i have to unlock the screen again to end the call... i mean...:ee k: is there any setting i am not looking into that locks the screen so i have to unlock it from the unlocking switch? how can i set it to be just normal, when someone calls, i am able to see who's calling and then when it's not on my ear the screen shouldn't be locked... whats the point of the proximity sensor then? please help

Can you tell us which firmware do you have? The latest one is 20.2010.36-2 (PR1.3).

Another thing, do you have screen protector which maybe covers proximity sensor?

I think u have call-locker installed from the the repos,removing the package should solve the problem

i do have the screen protector installed, but it wasn't doing that before, i had to reset it a day before and all it's settings set to stock, i am having this issue after the factory reset.. and i am running PR 1.3

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Meppen, Germany
tried to reflash OS?

any news? I have the same problem

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Hampshire,UK
same here - have 1.3 and reflashed and no call locker.
this is a painful feature , having to unlock the display every time I get a call .
Is it possible that this could be an app request - "unlock screen on call receipt " ?

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
That's definitely odd. I can actually see when someone calls me, because the screen wakes up and 2-3 seconds later, it starts ringing and showing the accept/decline call screen.