Notices

any screens shots of new GUI please ?

The Following User Says Thank You to stevomanu For This Useful Post:
As for GUI, I don't see purpose of first tab with disclaimer *huge* waste of space Rest is better for me - bigger buttons, bigger info fields etc.

Unfortunately, there is some big bug in "Decrypt" TAB - now You can't delete any WEP/WPA caps, even from AP *without* space in names.

Decrypted keys deleting, ho ever, works fine.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
As for GUI, I don't see purpose of first tab with disclaimer *huge* waste of space Rest is better for me - bigger buttons, bigger info fields etc.

Unfortunately, there is some big bug in "Decrypt" TAB - now You can't delete any WEP/WPA caps, even from AP *without* space in names.

Decrypted keys deleting, ho ever, works fine.
First tab: I am hesitant to remove this without the explicit consent from the original author (where are you FruMMage ).
(The appropriate place for it should probably come of the top drop down menu about function, which is not yet implemented. I am also itching to have another page available for trying some of the more involved attacks ).

Not able to delete caps etc.: Will look into this. Should be simple fix, prolly not working at all now since it is still a work in progress and I did not do all the required clean-ups to push out this version. Sorry, was just excited, since I had this major break-through on the APs with spaces thing .

Feed-back: Thanks a bunch for being one of the most constructive and responsive feed-back providers on this forum. It is a pleasure working with you .

To everybody else; if you like a post don't feel shy to push the little thanks button .

Last edited by StefanL; 2011-07-16 at 14:42.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
hi
same problem here with deleting the .cap

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to q6600 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by q6600 View Post
hi
same problem here with deleting the .cap
Thanks, for the feedback. Hope you like the rest of this version .

The Following User Says Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
Yes
all is working fine ( less deleting cap) i manage to get the handshake from my work and decrypted.

The Following User Says Thank You to q6600 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by q6600 View Post
Yes
all is working fine ( less deleting cap) i manage to get the handshake from my work and decrypted.
Success .

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Will be great if can be added in the next version decryption for hidden APs too. At the moment it shows only the channel of hidden AP.

You can reveal this networks just right now - using "De-authenticate" against that network, then running scan again quickly. Re-authentication forces hidden networks to reveal their SSID. Of course You can't do it against defined client, thought - You must target AP instead, which fAircrack exactly do now.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 139 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Planet Earth for now!
Originally Posted by StefanL View Post
My update needs to be installed on top of 0.3. So you should have a 0.3 working version (check first post ) before applying my update. Everything as per first post is still applicable.
thanks for the update, but my problem still exists, can launch from terminal but now I have no icon at all. No app in programs ;everything is working just no icon. what have i missed.

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!